Udders then England - Could be quite a day

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

idleurchin

International Arm Stealer
Reaction score
I'm like a little kid at Christmas re tomorrow. Can't wait to be back at the lane!

Going in early, so it'll be a messy one (hopefully).

Assuming your not going home to watch it; where's everyone headed after the game to watch England?

Be good to be somewhere packed with Blades, if possible.

I'm like a little kid at Christmas re tomorrow. Can't wait to be back at the lane!

Assuming your not going home to watch it; where's everyone headed after the game to watch England?

We’re coming up from London for it, expecting a lively and late one. Don’t have anywhere booked yet though but expect the entire city will be busy.

Clubhouse ⚔️

Cremorne is under new management as well

Don’t go to the Albion after, the beer is rubbish. And it’s £8 a pint. And all the tellies are broken. And there’s a tiger on the loose in the beer garden. Probably venomous snakes and big crocodiles too.

Don’t go to the Albion after, the beer is rubbish. And it’s £8 a pint. And all the tellies are broken. And there’s a tiger on the loose in the beer garden. Probably venomous snakes and big crocodiles too.

French owners, too. Think they're doing garlic and gorgonzola stew tomorrow instead of pizza, so the place will fucking stink.

French owners, too. Think they're doing garlic and gorgonzola stew tomorrow instead of pizza, so the place will fucking stink.
Snail butties and that wriggly seafood that’s still alive when they bring the plate out, and tries to take your face off when you prod it with a wooden chip fork.

I would like to say that my pad is a warm space for Blades to meet to watch the England match. That would be a blatant lie of course. 😁

Snail butties and that wriggly seafood that’s still alive when they bring the plate out, and tries to take your face off when you prod it with a wooden chip fork.

Seems to have worked. There's no bugger here 😂

Mine was meant to be Cheltenham, Blades and then England, ended up in a pub in Stratford upon Avon, awaiting England match, so far ok ish, haven’t lost any money at bookies, Portugal out, Blades win & who knows tonight ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Back
Top Bottom