U23s v Birmingham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know Yogi mate, its sad isn't it. If anything I'm actually glad I had my surgery on Wednesday...at least I've got plenty of painkillers!
Sorry to hear that hope you’re doing well. Of course I could be being completely melodramatic and we smash the next appointment out of the park and go on to have another period of sustained success. But I can’t see the pathway to that outcome right now.

Sorry to hear that hope you’re doing well. Of course I could be being completely melodramatic and we smash the next appointment out of the park and go on to have another period of sustained success. But I can’t see the pathway to that outcome right now.
Cheers mate, its not too bad, todays news hurts more!

Its always darkest right before the storm clears isn't it, im waiting to see what's said in this presser before deciding how upset I am.

On the bright side...at least I can't climb any bridges to jump off 😂

Cheers mate, its not too bad, todays news hurts more!

Its always darkest right before the storm clears isn't it, im waiting to see what's said in this presser before deciding how upset I am.

On the bright side...at least I can't climb any bridges to jump off 😂
Silver linings and all that 😂 this feels more like the first big raindrops smattering on the waterproof as a big flash lights up the sky as opposed to a brightening in the distance.

I believe most fans love to see home-grown kids break through into the first team. Something we've lacked in recent times.

I'm old enough to remember seeing Alan Woodward break into the first team as an 18-year-old...
Is this still the case? I can see why it was a big thing when the younger lads were mostly local and often grew up supporting the club, but how many of the current u23/18 squads are from Sheffield (or close by)?

Silver linings and all that 😂 this feels more like the first big raindrops smattering on the waterproof as a big flash lights up the sky as opposed to a brightening in the distance.
Great analogy there, certainly getting some pretty unsettling Warnock vibes again

Back
Top Bottom