U23s v Birmingham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's next seasons first team squad by the end of the transfer window

On the bench again against Leicester then. No lopata either
They put a clip online of Lopota clearing one off the line v Forest and he seemed to injure himself colliding with the post. He's not featured since.

They put a clip of Lopota clearing one off the line v Forest and he seemed to injure himself colliding with the post. He's not featured since.
Ahhhh that’s that sussed then. Just ndiaye for the seniors.

Some positive news today at least.

Boyes seems to be a player, Jebbo getting better all the time!

I'm actually really looking forward to getting back to watch the Academy teams, more so than the first team after today's news

Jebbinson looks a handful and certainly a different option to Hackford or the mercurial ndiaye. It’s nice to have a variety of skill set coming through in the academy forwards.

Jebbinson looks a handful and certainly a different option to Hackford or the mercurial ndiaye. It’s nice to have a variety of skill set coming through in the academy forwards.
There's a good few of them for sure, all with differing attributes like you say!

Jebbo looks a bit bigger and tougher than the other strikers I reckon, he's still listed as an U18 on the club website though

There's a good few of them for sure, all with differing attributes like you say!

Jebbo looks a bit bigger and tougher than the other strikers I reckon, he's still listed as an U18 on the club website though
Yeah looks to be much more of a leading the line type player as opposed to the out and out goal scorer in Hackford or the silky dribbler in ndiaye. Then even lower down there bailey-green and lankshear in the 18s it looks like a decent crop hopefully 1 or 2 make it.

Yeah looks to be much more of a leading the line type player as opposed to the out and out goal scorer in Hackford or the silky dribbler in ndiaye. Then even lower down there bailey-green and lankshear in the 18s it looks like a decent crop hopefully 1 or 2 make it.
Yeah, trying desperately to look for silver linings in today's news...if Hecky takes over til the end of the season we might see some young uns blooded 🤷‍♂️

There’s 2 or 3 players who I’ve been really impressed by when watching the U23 games that have been streamed and one of those players is Harry Boyes. Sounds like he’s had another great game today.

Yeah, trying desperately to look for silver linings in today's news...if Hecky takes over til the end of the season we might see some young uns blooded 🤷‍♂️
Maybe I just don’t want to go back to the league 1 days when following the academy sides results and player progress only to see them leave if they did make it was much more enjoyable that the seniors.

There’s 2 or 3 players who I’ve been really impressed by when watching the U23 games that have been streamed and one of those players is Harry Boyes. Sounds like he’s had another great game today.
He's had a bit of time playing with big boys at Park Avenue too hasn't he!

Thats two good young Left Backs produced recently then, when you add RND to the list.

Pretty sure Cappello has been playing at LWB at times too

Maybe I just don’t want to go back to the league 1 days when following the academy sides results and player progress only to see them leave if they did make it was much more enjoyable that the seniors.
Oh god don't remind me 😭

Sorry that’s just where my united related thinking is at today.
I know Yogi mate, its sad isn't it. If anything I'm actually glad I had my surgery on Wednesday...at least I've got plenty of painkillers!

I believe most fans love to see home-grown kids break through into the first team. Something we've lacked in recent times.

I'm old enough to remember seeing Alan Woodward break into the first team as an 18-year-old...

Back
Top Bottom