U23 CBs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It would make a lot of sense loaning a couple to Derby.
Agree although if they keep CH and Didsy fit then they’re already got a cheat code at that level. A centre half and a replacement forward should be enough but we have a packed U23 team full of options for L1 next year.
So long as they all contribute to fucking up any promotion hope that the Rimmington All Stars have, then it's win/win.

Gomis will never play a Championship game for us, absolutely miles off that level
Gordon did ok when played last season, ideally he should go out on loan.
He was at Boston United in National North when recalled cos of lack of numbers
That is a hell of a jump, and it showed at times
Speaks volumes he was only given a one year contract this summer
Gomis has good attributes, but needs to be more consistent. At times he looks too fast and strong for U23 opponents, and he contributes offensively as well. It would be interesting to see him in the first team in pre season.

Agree although if they keep CH and Didsy fit then they’re already got a cheat code at that level. A centre half and a replacement forward should be enough but we have a packed U23 team full of options for L1 next year.
So long as they all contribute to fucking up any promotion hope that the Rimmington All Stars have, then it's win/win.
Need to target a couple of teams - Derby and someone like Portsmouth just to wrap up the top two and maybe one play off contender like Plymouth for the Play Offs!

This is just pie in the sky nonsense isn't it? We've had fingersfull of loans to L1 in living memory. Jebbison & Regan ain't it?
L1 teams aren't going to take a chance on the names being mentioned here.

Gordon did ok in his appearances this season but (I haven't checked this) I feel like we lost all of them. Certainly the majority.

This is just pie in the sky nonsense isn't it? We've had fingersfull of loans to L1 in living memory. Jebbison & Regan ain't it?
L1 teams aren't going to take a chance on the names being mentioned here.
Yeah it’s not huge. RND had a run at Rochdale after NL experience, so maybe Lopata?
It would seem the right level for Jebberson or Osula if they’re loaned.

Sachdev, Starbuck, Potter, Freckleton, Buyabu

With Gordon not getting a sniff could any of these have a chance Saturday?

Lost a game so it's back to "let's try a kid with no first team experience". Great idea, worked out well for Seriki last season!

I’d be a bit pissed off I was Gordon. He’s not done anything wrong when in the first team, and despite our ongoing defensive injuries, we seem to prefer to play attacking midfielders instead.

I’d be a bit pissed off I was Gordon. He’s not done anything wrong when in the first team, and despite our ongoing defensive injuries, we seem to prefer to play attacking midfielders instead.
I was surprised he didn't start last night, particularly with a view to keeping the same defence for Stoke.
Maybe Anel is available

Gordon was crap at Coventry away last season. Should he play just because of his bladeybladeness? It's clear Hecky doesn't rate him.

Who is the guy between the two keepers and the guy to the right of Egan

Who is the guy between the two keepers and the guy to the right of Egan
Between the keepers is Sai Sachdev, U18/U21 right wing back.
To Egan's right and also stood on a ball is, I think, James McAtee.

Back row
Ahmedhodzic, McBurnie, Fleck, Bogle, Lester, Duke (gk coach)?, McAtee, Egan, Basham, Jebbison, Amissah (gk), Gordon, Wharton (gk), Sachdev, Davies (gk)

Front row
Norrington-Davies, Khadra, Sharp, Norwood, Hecky, Foderingham (gk), Ndiaye, Brewster, Arblaster, Brooks, Doyle

Promising to see Fleck and Anel in that photo; in full training gear
Although there are notable absentees…

Back
Top Bottom