Typical Wednesday fan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me pigs picking on a kid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210327-194938_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-194938_Twitter.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 674

Typical Wednesday fan.............shit at maths (always over counts by a few 20,000), delusions of grandeur, sloping forehead and knuckles that scrape the floor, obsessed at what their superior neighbours are doing and walk round on all fours making oinking noises.

Typical Wednesday fan.............shit at maths (always over counts by a few 20,000), delusions of grandeur, sloping forehead and knuckles that scrape the floor, obsessed at what their superior neighbours are doing and walk round on all fours making oinking noises.
Eloquence, nothing to beat it, such fluency in your deliberation.
I doff le chapeau.

Last edited:

Yes come on Curtis where are you when your needed? WE could always use sub: Billy Whitehurst...……..lol

View attachment 109361
It was sent to one of our development players after we beat Wednesday
yeah the 2011 game at the lane their 'crew' came down from norfolk park making sure they didnt land on shoreham street till 10 minutes before kick off knocking women kids and pensioners about what a set of brave little soldiers 😠

yeah the 2011 game at the lane their 'crew' came down from norfolk park making sure they didnt land on shoreham street till 10 minutes before kick off knocking women kids and pensioners about what a set of brave little soldiers 😠
Yeah saw them myself that match, for some reason i was late arriving into the ground.

Every team has cunts for fans

Except maybe QPR and Reading. And Forest Green

Every team has cunts for fans

Except maybe QPR and Reading. And Forest Green
QPR have a few, I can assure you of that. Although one of the funniest chinnings I saw was a Blade at Loftus Road. If you’ve ever been, you can get into the away end from both sides, one side for the upper and one for the lower. I was heading up to the ‘top’ entrance on South Africa Road and the majority of supporters were Rangers. A lanky kid with a Blades shirt was walking down the other way, shoulder barging everyone he passed. Twat caught me full on and I stopped, a bit surprised, and was just about to turn round and have words when I heard a thwack, and as I turned round, saw this lanky nobhead walking backwards very quickly with his hands up going “sorry pal, sorry” as he’d obviously barged the wrong person and got a punch in the face for his troubles. Blade or not, it fucking served him right.

Back
Top Bottom