TV info.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Itv X has all the highlights on I believe.

Or the FA channel on YouTube I imagine

It would be easier to steal a phone, plus you don't have the problem of lugging it back home

Find a Currys and watch the one in the shop window. Don't laugh but when I was a kid I went on a weekend trip with the youth club to Buxton. A group of us spent the afternoon watching Jimmy White lose the semi-final of the World Snooker Champs on a TV screen in a shop window. I can't remember the year but I'm sure he was playing Terry Griffiths, msut have been 87 or 88.

Can’t you just pivot your tripod mounted navel binoculars round a few degrees from Mrs Smith boudoir window to Mr Jones lounge TV or have they rusted stuck?
Our lass lobbed those when they couldn't locate my penis. :(

Find a Currys and watch the one in the shop window. Don't laugh but when I was a kid I went on a weekend trip with the youth club to Buxton. A group of us spent the afternoon watching Jimmy White lose the semi-final of the World Snooker Champs on a TV screen in a shop window. I can't remember the year but I'm sure he was playing Terry Griffiths, msut have been 87 or 88.
If I was in town on a Saturday afternoon in my teens I'd regularly pop in to Currys to check the scores on teletext. Another magical experience future generations have been robbed of

I don't have a tv so rarely watch it. but if i go steal one would i be able to watch all todays games highlights?
Could do with a fast reply as the neighbour just nipped down the brothel and will be back in 4 minutes.
Thanks.
Dan’s a fantastic man! He really is. I was talking to him earlier and he asked me what kind of phone I had and I said ‘a Motorola Timeport’. And he said, ‘that’s saaad, you want to upgrade’. I said, ‘so do you – to a new face’. He nearly soiled himself.”

If I was in town on a Saturday afternoon in my teens I'd regularly pop in to Currys to check the scores on teletext. Another magical experience future generations have been robbed of
Did you do that code thing on their pc's that filled the screen with "Susan is a dickhead" too?
My uncle Susan got reyt face on when i did that to her whilst she was buying a floppy.

Dan’s a fantastic man! He really is. I was talking to him earlier and he asked me what kind of phone I had and I said ‘a Motorola Timeport’. And he said, ‘that’s saaad, you want to upgrade’. I said, ‘so do you – to a new face’. He nearly soiled himself.”
Oh great. My stalker has chipped in a reply. Thanks you, wanker.

I don't have a tv so rarely watch it. but if i go steal one would i be able to watch all todays games highlights?
Could do with a fast reply as the neighbour just nipped down the brothel and will be back in 4 minutes.
Thanks.

I think it was Dixon's back in the day

Thanks.
🛎️🔚

Oh great. My stalker has chipped in a reply. Thanks you, wanker.
The temperature inside this apple turnover is over 1,000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten Bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down.”

I used to work at Cole Brothers in the late 80’s.
On Saturday afternoons, it was amazing how many young men who worked there needed to nip up to the Credit Dept for something at about 4.40pm for 10-15 minutes.

Sky appear to have made their selections for 29/04 weekend. Though not announced that I've seen.

So we should remain at 3pm Saturday and presumably tickets will go on sale Mon/Tue.

Screenshot_20230408-073445.png

Back
Top Bottom