True or False —Takeover

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes, I for one hope its true we've accepted a bid from a billionaire consortium as opposed to a scammer. Guess you don't?
I’m more on about the people who are just still talking as if it’s NOT a scammer… 🤣

People say it’s a bad thing that there’s fuck all on Google for Mauriss… I say it’s a good thing. Better to not see any negative stories about tax evasion, fraud, embezzlement etc. if there’s nothing on the internet about him, he must be clean as a whistle and keeps himself to himself

People say it’s a bad thing that there’s fuck all on Google for Mauriss… I say it’s a good thing. Better to not see any negative stories about tax evasion, fraud, embezzlement etc. if there’s nothing on the internet about him, he must be clean as a whistle and keeps himself to himself
Oh there’s stuff…

There are literally court documents regarding Securities fraud

I've been at it for 2 hours preparing for a video that might never get made...

I'm no expert, but I think the business moves that have been executed by the club over the last 12 months, kind of suggests that this one has serious legs.

I can't help but be all bladey about it though, until such a time that something is set in stone.

Back
Top Bottom