Trouble after the match.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Some of your lot called it on outside LTs before the match saying they would be at the Billy Nic post match.

They duly turned up around 80 handed and there was the usual bottle throwing, bouncing up and down and arm waving from behind police lines.

OB were well on top of the situation and all blew over pretty quickly.

Then both parties went home and went to bed with a nice mug of cocoa and pondered writing a book about their exploits.
PWOPAH NAWTY

Most of them don’t go to the game. They generally aren’t the idiots safely bouncing around on the concourse , charged up with a gram of baking powder, vim and a few bottles of cider.
No, but people know people - i.e the ticket gang master scenario that PhilSup has made reference to before.

I know of a couple in that category who went yesterday. Only go to the big away games. Have the right contacts to get the tickets.

I know its never really gone away but think its rearing its head again this season. Decent brawl outside Crown on London rd last week with Burnley mob. By decent I mean numbers wise. At least it keeps the queue down at the bar for half an hour.

What time was this? I walked past about 7ish I think but didn't see owt.

I heard it was a heavy torch and he got his come uppance from the blades in the vicinity....
I arrived just after, and it was the police he was grappling with. He wasn’t going quietly.

Cunt.

Meh... More fool them. We had a soggy walk to the Beehive, had a pint in the dry and then got to Tottenham Hale as they were clearing the queue barriers.

There’s shitloads of Blades travelling to away games without tickets, this will lead to one or two problems, it’ll die down when the novelty wears off.

Yes, the bloke in the range rover jumped out and hit an old guy with a bat, he was a bloody nutjob, and obviously then it all kicked off. I was helping the guy who'd been hit, on the floor, blood all over his face and smashed glasses and very shaken. We got him up and then the police took him to get assistance. Hopefully he was OK and nothing worse than what we could see. The police then dragged the guy from the car and he was going absolutely crackers like a wild animal or something. Disgraceful.
My mate said he has to be tasered and he he had a knife.

I arrived just after, and it was the police he was grappling with. He wasn’t going quietly.

Cunt.
Disgraceful behaviour. Someone brushed his wing mirror in a busy crowd and he hit the first person he came across!

I believe so, yes.

This is true. Follow his grand daughter on Twitter and he was shook up but no lasting damage thankfully.

Another Blade got a bit of a going over as well but was put back together in AnE when he got back.

Although, and I don't know if sitwell and co. were aware, but there was a (presumed pig?) bloke gobbing off about the singing a bit further down the carriage just before he got dragged off the train at Chezzy by his missus in full "it's not wurf it" mode.

I think she was perhaps the one who could count and didn't fancy his odds against however many Blades were on the train.

Given how hard it is for Blades to get tickets for away games, only the most loyal get look in.
Are there really 80 odd of this cohort Of elite fans who go for trouble?

I must say I am surprised by this. Always assumed it was the casual, stone island, Coke snorting chavs who turn up for big games with big allocations that got involved in dickhead behaviour.
I was thinking exactly the same

The set to I walked into, or around to be specific, certainly didnt include anything like the numbers mentioned.

Just past Bill Nich pub and I'd say less than half a dozen actually involved with maybe a dozen on either side bouncing around. Coppers saw it off easily.

My mate said he has to be tasered and he he had a knife.

No idea re the knife thing but wouldn't be surprised if he had to be tasered, he was going absolutely mental. Didn't see much of the aftermath because I was on the floor helping the old guy who'd been hit and then after we got him up we got out of there because it was all kicking off.

Only thing I saw was a copper chasing one solitary lad running in the rough direction of the away coaches. I imagine there were handbags outside the Billy Nic pub, but nothing much to shout about!

Back
Top Bottom