Trouble After Game? (Spurs)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Come off it mate. As much as I dislike them, it wasn’t a pig fan. It was a Blade, either (a) being a knobhead, or (b) giving him a crack for giving it the big un (possible based on Rudders account).

Spurs got lippy on Arundel Gate the last time we played them at home (with fans present). Remember seeing them getting chased down the side of where Plug was.
well thatss cleeared thast up . cant tell from a 1000 miles away

I don't obviously know what happened and im not a denyer.............But i always think youve probably been giving it the biggun to the wrong brainless person. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Play with feathers, ya get yer arse tickled etc etc

I don't obviously know what happened and im not a denyer.............But i always think youve probably been giving it the biggun to the wrong brainless person. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Play with feathers, ya get yer arse tickled etc etc
I can’t got into the mind set of people who act violently. I find it completely repugnant.

However given that, I just don’t see how any hard case gets any satisfaction from punching an old man. It’s beyond pathetic even if the old man was showing off. Just let him embarrass himself.

Truly awful news, it really is. On a more positive note however, Dozy has reached out and offered him a Tingo mobile and a fly in his helecopter.

Did he use a spray or that horrible sticky paper to catch it

A 70 year old man giving it the biggun after losing? Look at the injuries he has even if it was a "fuck off" punch it's pathetic but this was more than that.

I hope the person who did it is caught and banned and has his family of the same age treated like this by a random thug to see how he likes it.

A sour note on a great night. Other sports fans can sit next to each other with zero issues yet football fans have a sub culture of fucking idiots who can't deal with that.

Personally I have never seen anyone get aimlessly clipped at the football without doing something to provoke or being game for it themselves. Very possible this is what happened on this occasion, if so obviously very wrong, but I'd suggest the hundreds on here/millions on twitter find out what actually went off before being 'disgusted' at whatever went off

Wednesday fans proved to be utter twats again - all over Twitter talking bollocks. Never miss an opportunity to come across as nobheads.

Wednesday fans proved to be utter twats again - all over Twitter talking bollocks. Never miss an opportunity to come across as nobheads.
They forgetting they like to attack blades on their own/with the missus while they're in big groups or walking around the ground when the games kicked off looking for anyone.

I can’t got into the mind set of people who act violently. I find it completely repugnant.
You are in the majority. It’s because you aren’t inadequate, scared, traumatised by some sort of childhood abuse or just mentally challenged. Be thankful. I used to think it must feel horrible all of the time to be like that, but of course they don’t have experience of what it’s like to function as an adult on the normal scale and only the ones who have successfully undergone some sort of therapy actually know what they are. Not their fault, but many are comfortable with it or otherwise don’t want to do anything that might be difficult & choose not to address it.

Pre-match in Browns.

Photo explains everything. Clearly got pissed and kicked off after they lost.

How g do l know. That’s not shandy, sorry, lager top. Looks like they decided to start on the heavy stuff, Fosters, straight away.

Interesting how the blue half condemn us more when we are riding high on the pitch....stones and glass houseshttps://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/sheffield-wednesday-more-than-150-owls-fans-arrested-over-football-related-offences-since-2014-3734336

Interesting how the blue half condemn us more when we are riding high on the pitch....stones and glass houseshttps://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/sheffield-wednesday-more-than-150-owls-fans-arrested-over-football-related-offences-since-2014-3734336

Brilliant!

FallowfieldBlade, this is the bar you need to raise your game to.

Perfectly reasonable to wait until an investigation is concluded before commentated and making conclusions. Sadly not everyone does the same...

1677785531062.jpeg

Obviously if someone did do this to this man referred to in the OP unprovoked then they deserve to be locked up and the key thrown away.

So, lots of comments but does anyone actually know what happened here? Was he hit? Was he chased and fell and bash his face? Was something thrown at him?
Did his group do anything to provoke anyone? Hope he's ok and no lasting harm comes to the old fella.

There were some particularly mardy spurs fans walking past the Sheaf on Bramall Lane after the game last night. Quite gobby and it wouldn't have surprised me if I'd have read on here tonight they'd have been clipped. It's not what we want but some people invite it with their silly behaviour.

As for the Wendy fans commenting - That video of them fighting with those two Plymouth fans was a complete embarrassment. Get your own house in order.

So, lots of comments but does anyone actually know what happened here? Was he hit? Was he chased and fell and bash his face? Was something thrown at him?
Did his group do anything to provoke anyone? Hope he's ok and no lasting harm comes to the old fella.

There were some particularly mardy spurs fans walking past the Sheaf on Bramall Lane after the game last night. Quite gobby and it wouldn't have surprised me if I'd have read on here tonight they'd have been clipped. It's not what we want but some people invite it with their silly behaviour.

As for the Wendy fans commenting - That video of them fighting with those two Plymouth fans was a complete embarrassment. Get your own house in order.

If fans are gobby and enticing it then I’m all for someone shutting them up with a clip. That’s life. Unprovoked attacks are cowardly and gutless.

Is it wrong to say ultimately I don't really care?

No one should have to be concerned about being attacked at the football but sometimes it happens. It happens every single day outside of football. I'd wager that the fella on the receiving end be it provoked or not doesn't particularly want the attention. His insecure son on the other hand wants what exactly? What honestly is he expecting the club to do? Despite this being fuck all to do with the club he seems to want something. What?

I wish I could take this at face value but in recent years it seems when only one side of a story is being highly publicised there is always something missing that bring the story crashing down so for now I remain sceptical.

I've always thought that we represent the club, not the other way round so should we get some evidence a random Blade attacked an old man who was just going to the footy with his son then I will fully be behind finding the cunt, banning him and taking legal action but this isn't the first nor the last time this will happen, likely this week.

After what happened with Jussie Smollett it might be worth waiting to see if a formal investigation is launched and what the final result is before commenting.
Unless you are seriously suggesting there’s the possibility of
a hoax race/homophobic attack here l can’t see any link? Was the Spurs fans Twitter following declining and he needed to stop that?

As for “full investigation” assaults like these don’t just happen at football, it’s nationwide. Other than a cursory glance at nearby cctv there would be no full investigation. Nothing like the Smollet case, just a bit of quasi legal drama for the delectation of fans of My Cousin Vinny.

Hope the old geezer is okay.

Can’t help but find similarities to the fat forest fan who craved attention over the mcburnie incident.

I’m not a twitter user so may need to be enlightened but if that had happened to my dad my total focus would be looking after him not posting shit on social media.

Maybe totally innocent, maybe wrong place wrong time or maybe in a group that got gobby with us inferior northerners.

Whatever the circumstances it’s clear what the motives are for the son who posted this and his dads welfare doesn’t sound like it’s top of that list

Back
Top Bottom