Transfer Window Rating

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What rating would you give our transfer window?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bongleblade

Reaction score
What rating would you give our transfer window so far out of 10? And why?

I have made the poll so you can change your votes and it closes a few days after the window shuts, will be interesting to see what everyone thinks come the end of the window

I’ve given us a 6 so far, solely for the reason that we haven’t yet got Clarke over the line, but once he’s signed it’ll be a 7.

And then if we sign Khadra and sell Berge it’s an 8, if we signed Keinan Davis and kept Berge+Egan… it’d be a solid 10 (best window ever imo)

I don't really pay attention until signings are confirmed. Every year is the same anyway, the supporters acting like a whiny bunch of fannies and engaging in histrionics if we haven't signed 8 new players within 30 seconds of the window opening.

Besides which, it doesn't close until 1st September, so any judgement would be premature.

We needed 1 GK, 2CBs, 2CMs and a CAM/CF. Plus one more midfielder if we sell Berge. So far we're 3, about to be 4 down, with 2/3 to go. Happy with what we've brought in so far, but we absolutely need more at the top end of the pitch.

Happily, I think the Board/Hecky are on the same page, so fingers crossed we can get bodies in before Watford.

I’ve given us a 6 so far, solely for the reason that we haven’t yet got Clarke over the line, but once he’s signed it’ll be a 7.

And then if we sign Khadra and sell Berge it’s an 8, if we signed Keinan Davis and kept Berge+Egan… it’d be a solid 10 (best window ever imo)
If

Keep Berge 10/10

Sell Berge 0/10 and sack the board

Can we not run this poll the day the transfer window closes?
It runs for 3 full days after the window shuts, should be enough time to change votes. I feel like it will be intriguing to see how the window is rated if let's say Berge or Egan goes (or both), We seem to be doing well with acquisitions but it could all change

It runs for 3 full days after the window shuts, should be enough time to change votes. I feel like it will be intriguing to see how the window is rated if let's say Berge or Egan goes (or both), We seem to be doing well with acquisitions but it could all change
It runs for 3 days after the season starts, the window shuts end of August.

5 - A solid start from which to add your attacking talent over the next month or so.

5 so far because we’ve picked up a couple of really good players but still have a big creativity issue. If we get a couple in up the top of the pitch it could be a very good window on paper
This

What rating would you give our transfer window so far out of 10? And why?

I have made the poll so you can change your votes and it closes a few days after the window shuts, will be interesting to see what everyone thinks come the end of the window
It says it closes on 3rd August, so about 4 weeks before the window closes

If we sign an attacking midfielder & another RCM to give Berge competition then I’d be swayed to changed this to 9 -10/10

Keeping Berge will dictate my final score!

24 posts and there's not been a "not got rid of McBurnie in exchange for a packet of Space Raiders, 0/10" post yet, you haters are slacking0

Its no where near deadline day so why create the poll now

It's very early days but I can't see how people are giving high ratings so far.

Up top we've lost McGoldrick, Mousset and Gibbs-White and haven't replaced any of them.

In midfield we've brought a couple of youngsters in, in Doyle and Coulibaly (who is probably only effectively only on trial). This is no bad thing but it probably won't strengthen the starting midfield, and if (when) Berge goes it's weaker.

At the back Ahmedhodzic is hopefully an upgrade on Uremovic, but would have to displace Basham. And I can't see Clark being any better than Davies.

I still think we'll be fine as we don't look to be in a rush to sell any of our best players, and we have some very good ones coming back from injury. But the first XI hasn't been strengthened anywhere has it?

Back
Top Bottom