TOYS OUT OF THE PRAM

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JayGreen17

Reaction score
IF Wilder has gone, and I hope he hasn’t, over the last few weeks/months he has come across as a petulant child, and if the reasons are that the plan has changed, (because of our fucked up season) and he couldn’t come to terms with this so he’s walked, then we had no choice, if he presented a plan and the board are wanting to sell our best players then good luck Chris I hope you come back one day.

If he is being a marsh twat then he won’t ever have more control of a club than he’s got now as a manger and for that reason, if he has walked because of this, he’s a foolish man and my respect for him has dropped considerably.

Nobody knows, and probs will never, either way the club scores on, we have a good squad and hopefully a decent future.

we’ll all be there in the stands next season UTB

Nothing to do with wilder he grew a pair and stud up to idiots what know Fuck all about football. Just let this sink in Paul Heckingbottom SUFC manger

To be honest this season has been a disaster and if you were owner you’d be asking difficult questions about what’s gone wrong. There’s no sign of improvement so the norm is to make changes.

Rumours were that the owner wanted us to be run like most PL clubs by installing a Director of Football. Wilder didn’t like the idea of his power and authority being diluted and threatened to walk.

The owner saw how successful Wilder was last season...so he had little choice but to back down.

Suspect the Prince has returned criticising the big money signings so thought the timing is now right to implement a new management structure to make the club better. Wilder has took it as a vote of no confidence...the beginning of the end and jumped ship before he was pushed. To be honest the way Wilder wants to control everything is old fashioned and only done in the lower divisions.

Will be interesting to see where Wilder goes next and how he does. I know it’s all doom and gloom but it will also be interesting regards where SU go.

My only issue with Wilder is that he was seen by the media and other supporters as another Sean Dyche...someone who plays direct football and makes his players work harder than anyone else. I‘m tired of this image...it was the same under Bassett and the same under Warnock.

It’s sad and I’m gutted but shit happens this is mainly down to the players lets see if they react positively or like shrinking violets

So the prince now has his toy and will install DOF, let’s see how that works without the the
finances.

IF Wilder has gone, and I hope he hasn’t, over the last few weeks/months he has come across as a petulant child, and if the reasons are that the plan has changed, (because of our fucked up season) and he couldn’t come to terms with this so he’s walked, then we had no choice, if he presented a plan and the board are wanting to sell our best players then good luck Chris I hope you come back one day.

If he is being a marsh twat then he won’t ever have more control of a club than he’s got now as a manger and for that reason, if he has walked because of this, he’s a foolish man and my respect for him has dropped considerably.

Nobody knows, and probs will never, either way the club scores on, we have a good squad and hopefully a decent future.

we’ll all be there in the stands next season UTB
The club scores on... Unfortunate choice of words.

You know people are prepared to believe that Mr Wilder has burned out with the pressure he's been under for the last 4 seasons, I don't know, but I could well imagine the stress levels must have been enormous, and the energy needed to keep the team improving every season could well eventually have caught up with him.
That said most of the players them selves, you know the one's who have fought their way up from the lower leagues to give us a season like last, they must also be feeling the pinch as well.
And maybe, that could go a long way to explaining the season we're going through right now,.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom