Tommy Doyle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

chesblade

Reaction score
Great little interview on Utube talking about his time with us and the England u21

Even when things didn't go right last season the players had untmost belief that promotion would be secured. A real winning mentality.

Wouldn't it be great if that attitude could be transferred on to here?
Why?

Errr,so it might be a more all round joyous experience.It borders on depressing at times.Not material I find inspiring👍
Right. So you only want opinions that align with yours?

Or you want this forum run in a more NKT style?

I think pretty much all of us agree that getting behind the team at matches is the way to go but wanting people to refrain from anything negative or critical on here is ludicrous censorship.

Find it bizarre that some only want to read blind faith.

I think pretty much all of us agree that getting behind the team at matches is the way to go but wanting people to refrain from anything negative or critical on here is ludicrous censorship.

That's not what I said.
I understand people have plenty negative to say.I prefer positivity personally😊.
You asked the question,I gave an opinion which you've put your own spin on.
The word censorship was from your lips not mine👍I'm not blindly faithful either.
UTB😁
No idea what NKT is 😉

Don't understand why you get so het up about people pointing out to you how negative you come across, surely you must be aware of this ?
You never have anything positive to say about anything

Well that was an overreaction

Back
Top Bottom