U21 Final

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CoatesyBlade

Reaction score
U21 final kicking off at 1700 (free to watch on the website)
Some of Europes most promising young talent on display.
Players such as Palmer, Colwill, old fav MGW and our very own (hopefully) Tommy Doyle.
Don’t know a great deal about the Spanish lads, but Gomez stands out and Ruiz (who I suggested before he made his loan to Braga perm) starts.
Maybe one or two playing could become Sheff U loan targets?? Worth a watch and hopefully our boys can bring it home! 🏆

Didn’t realise it this was on today, glad you said! Any idea how to watch it pal?

Note to self: Read the comments before replying to the first one you read!! 🤣

Sod’s Law, cricket about to start at 4:45 after no play all day.

Been frustrating today the cricket. Work all week and look forward to what would’ve been a cracking days play… and it pisses it down!
Yeh I’m same pal. Every time I’ve had chance to flick it on this week it’s been lunch, tea or rain 😂 We need to win every remaining test as well so this doesn’t help, just as we looked like getting our noses in front.

How come Mcatee hasn’t been involved in this? I’ve watched some games but not seen him in any matchday squads.

Doyle not made the starting 11 and is on the bench.
Is that good or bad news from our point of view?

How’s Gibbs White played, getting slagged on SB?
Scrappy game to be honest. Just before half time England broke away and MGW played a bit of a shit pass which might be what they’re referring to. England scored from the free kick straight after though.

I’ve got cricket on in other room as well so missing bits of both.

Scrappy game to be honest. Just before half time England broke away and MGW played a bit of a shit pass which might be what they’re referring to. England scored from the free kick straight after though.

I’ve got cricket on in other room as well so missing bits of both.
Double boredom then 😎

Frankly it's been a very good showcase for how not to behave as a spoilt, overindulged thick bunch of immature thickos.
The cheating,diving disease is now fully ensconsed at al levels which makes an already very overrated product even less attractive.

Back
Top Bottom