Today’s hot take

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SwitchBLADE Smiles

Reaction score
There are a number of players in the United squad that need to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror after this afternoon.

Daniel Jebbison, a 17 year old kid, made more of an impact in his first 35 minutes of professional football than a number of “seasoned pros” have in the last 12 months.

There are a number of players in the United squad that need to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror after this afternoon.

Daniel Jebbison, a 17 year old kid, made more of an impact in his first 35 minutes of professional football than a number of “seasoned pros” have in the last 12 months.
Yep, the lad did well. Let's have a few more put in there.

Dint think he did anything to justify playing another game but he did OK and is way better than brewster

The rise in performance and style under Wilder is matched only by the speed and severity of decline under Wilder.

No one comes out of this season with any credit other than Ramsdale and some of the youngsters that have featured.

It’s so bad I’d even tell Basham to fuck off somewhere else and I never thought I’d say that.

All the joy the last few years brought has evaporated and we have no heroes left.

I can’t believe it’s took this long to see one of the youngsters, we’re currently been ran by jokers who are playing a lot of muppets and are taking the piss out of the fan base, most of them can fuck right off.

Pleased for Jebbison but let's not get carried away too.

Think once the season is done new management need to get the mental state of the players right. Not to dwell on this past season but learn from it. Remember that some of them have in particular played a big part in the promotion 2 years ago and last season's pre lockdown form. And that they can all be much better than we are seeing now.

Dint think he did anything to justify playing another game but he did OK and is way better than brewster
Were you copying your username when you wrote that ?

You’ve already stated that he’s way better than Brewster, so by that he should be used again, maybe from the bench again.

Pleased for Jebbison but let's not get carried away too.

Think once the season is done new management need to get the mental state of the players right. Not to dwell on this past season but learn from it. Remember that some of them have in particular played a big part in the promotion 2 years ago and last season's pre lockdown form. And that they can all be much better than we are seeing now.

Absolutely. Need 3 or 4 new faces in to bring some new energy, impetus and most importantly athleticism. Watching Palace today it was like watching an Under 9's team playing an Under 16's...

Were you copying your username when you wrote that ?

You’ve already stated that he’s way better than Brewster, so by that he should be used again, maybe from the bench again.
They are both shit....

Well at least Jebbison put himself about a bit more and at least tried with some effort, which is more then can be said for the rest of the team
Agreed... Still good to see Lundstram in the team..

Well at least Jebbison put himself about a bit more and at least tried with some effort, which is more then can be said for the rest of the team
All we ask as fans (especially regarding the youngsters) is to have desire and not go hiding and he ticked both boxes. He wanted the ball every time we were in possession.

Last edited:

Correct me if I'm wrong but we have had "youngsters" come into the team and do well in the past, so why not now, the two Kyle's, W Quinn and Curtis Woodhouse to name a few, there's probably more, don't agree with this protect them business, if their good enough ............

All we ask as fans (especially regarding the youngsters) is to have desire and not go hiding. Neither of which he did today. He wanted the ball every time we were in possession.
Reminds me of a skinny Calvert Lewin and now look at his physique let alone his ability.
Too early to pass judgement but I will be interested to see where he is in three years’ time

Back
Top Bottom