Time for change

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ballinpigpubs13

Save Carlos
Reaction score
No idea. Lost to the shit Carlisle who haven't won all season till we show up. Formation strategy all wrong with no clue how to change it. Season's over unless we get somebody else in now.
Splash the cash starting with a manager who has a clue.

"It's been a seamless transition to get the boys playing the way we want them to. We're a long way from the finished article but we've made good strides and we're going in the right direction."

Right now I would sack him for that statement alone.

Do what you will McCabe.

UTB

If the plan is relegation then it's working a fucking treat. Otherwise, time for a change. He's had the vote of confidence, now it's time for action, and it should be the sort of action involving a P45 and a one way door. A shame it didn't work out, but Weir is not the man for us.

If the plan is relegation then it's working a fucking treat. Otherwise, time for a change. He's had the vote of confidence, now it's time for action, and it should be the sort of action involving a P45 and a one way door. A shame it didn't work out, but Weir is not the man for us.

Walter Smith in with Weir taking a partial back seat? A compromise?

And with Preston and Wolves next up, things will just get better and better!

I would give Him while the New Year.

The trouble is, a new manager needs to assess the squad, realise they're all shite, decide who's the shitest, then organise replacements before the end of January. The worse we look, the more time we need to allow a new manager. Difficult.

UTB

Now I would only give him till the end of November at the latest. That way the new manager has a bit of time to assess the squad (shouldn't take long) then they can bring new players in.

Either way things have to change and quick.

4-4-2

Why? The change needs to happen sooner than that. New Year is 20 matches in, and what then if we are rock bottom, with three points? At the current rate, won = 1 (against ten men and only then, only just), drawn = 1 (against a pisspoor side) and lost = 5 (against some shit teams) we are not looking at 'glimmers of hope' more 'darkness of relegation'. So we give Weir, or McCabe and his shower of wankers playing football in the colours of our football club twenty games to get their shit together, whilst they consistently turn in zero-goals, zero-points performances, and get dicked by footballing giants,

Fuck that.

levers

I really wanted this to work. And believed what he is trying to achieve. But this is a results business and he has failed

Weir is in danger of morphing into Robson Mk2 if he doesn't stop digging himself into a bottomless pit.
Having played at the highest level, with players of a similar calibre, both Robson and Weir have failed to grasp that mere mortals are unable to perform to the standards that they did.
It's one thing telling top level players to reproduce moves thought out and practiced ,but quite another expecting the equivalent of Blackpool donkeys to change their ways, and become thoroughbreds.
Sorry David, horses for courses and all that, and the way you have performed since starters orders, a disqualification is imminent and your card has been marked

I wouldn't give him while the new week. He has to go, and go now, if we have any hope of changing what looks already to be a relegation fight - and it's only halfway through September.

Back
Top Bottom