Ticket office opening

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Toronto Blade

Round the bend in the river
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can get a ticket on Monday morning for the Tranmere game and bus ride on Monday as the online booking is closed?

United tweet at tickets go off sale yesterday (Friday) so I'm guessing you might not be able to get a bus ticket either - might still be worth a phone call if they are open tomorrow.
Tickets are available at the turnstiles though, see below.

twitter-pic_normal.gif
Sheffield United (@SUFC_tweets)
17/04/2014 14:12
Tranmere update: Tickets for Monday's game go off sale at BL at 2pm on Friday. Cash only tickets available on Mon from 2pm. #twitterblades

Does anyone know if you can get a ticket on Monday morning for the Tranmere game and bus ride on Monday as the online booking is closed?
No toronto you cant but you can pay on turnstiles from 2pm .As for bus ride im not sure when they stop selling for coach travel at the lane as i havent travelled with them since i started drinking,you will be able to get a train no problem i should imagine

Sorry student blade didnt know you had replied,oh well never mind

The club is closed on Monday AM, as others have said, tickets will be available on the gate.

Not sure if Rooks will read in time, but he might be able to work some magic travel wise if they aren't full.

Back
Top Bottom