Ticket Office Irony...........

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Exactly what I think every time I call! What else really winds me up is how it resets itself after every queue update interruption (unless it's delberate in order to repeat said line!). Surely should be able to configure the IVR not to do that!

While we're talking about tickets, I called up this morning for MK Dons tickets and was 20th in the queue, so I hung up. Does anyone know how I can get an online account? I have a customer number and have to register online to use the site, but it says that if I have already used the ticketing system since 2006 (which I assume I have done since I use the ticket office over the phone and have loyalty points) I should not register again as it will mess up the loyalty allocation. Do I have to create a new account, get a new customer number and get the ticket office to transfer my loyalty points? I'd ask the ticket office but
"Let me hold you, for the last time....................."

You could try the "Forgot Password" link - if they've got an email address registered it'll send your password through. Failing that, I think the default password is your postcode but that might be wrong. Probably worth giving it a go anyway.

---edit---

Ticket Website

Says that if you've not used the online system "your password is your postcode, with no space and all in capital letters e.g. AB15CD"

I've never registered before, but type in your customer number (located on ST) and postcode, and there thy gus, on I went.

You could try the "Forgot Password" link - if they've got an email address registered it'll send your password through. Failing that, I think the default password is your postcode but that might be wrong. Probably worth giving it a go anyway.

---edit---

Ticket Website

Says that if you've not used the online system "your password is your postcode, with no space and all in capital letters e.g. AB15CD"

Just tried that

Your customer profile cannot use the web. Please contact the club.

bloody shambles :)

Have you tried your own postcode rather than AB15CD?

Same for me: Your customer profile cannot use the web. Please contact the club.

BUT, I just called for the MK Dons tickets and told the agent about not being able to use the online site and she said that it was because they didn't have my email address. So I gave it her and she gave me a password to use. Just logged in with my customer number and password and it worked, and I can see my loyalty points so know it's my existing account.

Looking forward to this for a few hours sometime this week :eek:

My tangerine friends have been booking theirs online in minutes although to be fair, BFC do use ticketmaster and all that entails.

Not tried the postcode yet, just ordered rochdale and MK Donalds tickets on the dog and bone and asked about online booking, the nice lady said send an email to [email protected] explaining your difficulties.
To give them their due, they answer emails promptly and were really good to me, giving me help whenever i asked them this season. Excellent.

Back
Top Bottom