This Cannot Go On Any Longer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know we are conceding more goals but it's no different to the last season we were in the top league.
That was purgatory every week, too. The only way this season is different is that there was never any hope to start with.
No one is getting us out of this mess so we might as well offer a decent contract to a fresh, up and coming manager with a plan to do well in the Championship nexrt season.
utb

If someone put up a post saying "what's the worst game you've ever seen us play" I'd put, the next game

Give over.

Was nowhere near this bad last time.

I didn’t think we could possibly have a season as miserable as the Covid relegation one but here we are.

Honestly though does anyone even care anymore? The board don’t, the players don’t.

Not felt this low since the Adkins days and definitely not bothering wasting my time going on Wednesday night.

Give over.

Was nowhere near this bad last time.
In my opinion it was. It was because there was a lot of hope and an expectation that we would follow up our 9th place position with another good season.
This season there was nothing to start with. We need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and hope for a good, positive appointment for next season. That, at least, will give us something to support.
utb

Although Heckingbottom clearly needs to go, there also needs to be a major clear out and refresh of the players. The players seem to have got away with the disgraceful performances they keep serving up. It has been painfully obvious particularly in the last few matches that between them, they do not give a solitary shit. Couldn’t care less. They are indifferent when it comes to being battered by the teams around them. This demonstrates a distinct lack of not only personal pride, but professional pride also. There must be some really, really bad eggs in that dressing room. Letting Billy leave in the summer turned out to be a fatal mistake.

Although Heckingbottom clearly needs to go, there also needs to be a major clear out and refresh of the players. The players seem to have got away with the disgraceful performances they keep serving up. It has been painfully obvious particularly in the last few matches that between them, they do not give a solitary shit. Couldn’t care less. They are indifferent when it comes to being battered by the teams around them. This demonstrates a distinct lack of not only personal pride, but professional pride also. There must be some really, really bad eggs in that dressing room. Letting Billy leave in the summer turned out to be a fatal mistake.
I think a lot of the problems start with them not believing in what they are being asked to do. Must be soul destroying knowing you've been set up to fail every week.

I think a lot of the problems start with them not believing in what they are being asked to do. Must be soul destroying knowing you've been set up to fail every week.
Agreed, don’t rate Talk Sport but even they could see it.

Back
Top Bottom