Things you thought you would never see ....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We ever had any players who played for Partick Thistle? Love their kit- reminds me of Fruit Salad sweets.
Yes, in my memory the Jags have always had a colourful kit, the trouble is they are always messing with it, usually never anything like the previous season, stripes, hoops, halves, their fans must have a vivld collection collection of shirts over the years. Dare not to think what the away strip is like!!

Yes, in my memory the Jags have always had a colourful kit, the trouble is they are always messing with it, usually never anything like the previous season, stripes, hoops, halves, their fans must have a vivld collection collection of shirts over the years. Dare not to think what the away strip is like!!
Did Higdon wear a Fruit Salad shirt for a Scottish club? Don't think it was PT though.

this will always be one of my favourite football images. the mud on his nut, the sad cold pizza, his face of absolute thunder. wtf is going on.

Not to mention the amazing photoshop of him stood outside the takeaway.

this will always be one of my favourite football images. the mud on his nut, the sad cold pizza, his face of absolute thunder. wtf is going on.
Hadn't they lost in some gutting manner? But he had to have his pic taken for the sponsorship moolah. It's one of my faves too. It makes you feel like you're the poor delivery lad and as you turn away with your £1.50 tip but then he opens it and says:
''What...the...fuck.....is....this...?''

Back
Top Bottom