Things mcburnie did..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know this happens at most clubs, but it seems to me we have to have a whipping boy.
As long as I can remember it's Jamie Hoyland, John Gannon ect.
Currently we have Mc Burnie and Robinson in the firing line, with people shouting how shit they are and shouldn't play for the Blades.
Must be feckin awful to receive that kind of treatment, never booed a Blades player in my life and never will. I love my club as much as anyone, we should be behind the players, not on their backs. UTB

Put the ball where it should have been. Embarrassed the weak as piss referee who then booked him, which lead to a goal.
It’s not his job to move the ball in those circumstances, he should be back to the position he needs to be in for the free kick.
Let the ref do his job and get on with doing yours.

I know this happens at most clubs, but it seems to me we have to have a whipping boy.
Currently we have Mc Burnie and Robinson in the firing line, with people shouting how shit they are and shouldn't play for the Blades.
Must be feckin awful to receive that kind of treatment, never booed a Blades player in my life and never will. I love my club as much as anyone, we should be behind the players, not on their backs. UTB
Agreed, but voicing an opinion on players is fine. It’s the personal abuse which is uncalled for.

McBurnie, our £20m striker, hasn’t scored on over 30 matches in England’s second division. When would you expect the criticism to start?

McBurnie, our £20m striker, hasn’t scored on over 30 matches in England’s second division. When would you expect the criticism to start?
Depends if you want him to come good, or make him shit scared of touching the ball. Just don't like the abuse. Everyone calling for Jebbison to play including me, but surely the manager is picking the team from what he sees on the training ground. UTB.

Depends if you want him to come good, or make him shit scared of touching the ball. Just don't like the abuse. Everyone calling for Jebbison to play including me, but surely the manager is picking the team from what he sees on the training ground. UTB.
Well I find it amazing that he still gets a chant when he comes on, though I hate to hear a player abused. I’ve seen zero evidence of abuse, other than in discussion on a fans forum which he’s unlikely to follow.

Though he’s got some recent competition, he’s right up there as one if the most disastrous signings in our history. For how much he’s taken from the club, compared to how much he’s given back, I’d say his treatment by the fans has been exemplary, and he should count himself incredibly lucky.

Free kicks are taken level with the six yard box. The decision to give a free kick against McBurnie was questionable but the rest was unfortunately correct.
Free kicks are taken wherever the offense occurs, unless the offense occurs inside the 6 yard box, in which case the free kick can be taken anywhere in the 6 yard box in the same way a goal kick would be.

The lack of understanding of the rules of some fans is pretty embarrassing 🤦‍♂️

He's been pretty wank but we haven't really got many other options 🤷‍♂️ Surely there's not a load more to it tbh

Hope this thread makes you look a dick over the next few weeks. The abuse of Mcburnie is embarrassing and counter productive. He’s a guy who is clearly struggling with form and confidence despite 100% effort and instead of getting behind him and helping him through it he gets this.

The mantra of accepting any player who gives 100% at all times with open arms is quite obviously bullshit judging by threads like this.
Aye:
Wonder how many of the folk giving him pelters had (have ?) similar opinions (sic) about Coutts, Bash, Wes, (Lowe) etc etc & many more afore em

The club are unfortunately stuck with McBurnie until his contract runs out in the summer of 2023. Until then, we are stuck with him and his big wages. Even if we offered him out on loan, who will take a striker that has scored 7 goals in 80 appearances? Nobody. Unless our club subsidises the bulk of his wages. What a terrible signing.

Expecting abuse, but if you were there you’d remember Brighton away Xmas 2019. Just answering the question. Plus we ain’t ever gonna get him on board with all this slagging off. Not the best I’ve ever seen of course. But he isn’t going to improve being slated all day. Get behind any of the 11 in the R W &B..

R (12).jpegHe cost a lot, gets paid a lot, is better than you lot doing all the whingeing so try to act like big boys and quit whining. Good player, shit 'fans' 😭😭😭

I didn’t realise until I just checked but his recent goal scoring record is actually better that Keinan Davis’ and he looked like an absolute beast of a striker last night.
McB 7 in 81
Davis 5 in 81.

Only going off Wikipedia tho so research may be flawed.

Forest at home: Got booked

Boro at home: came on and fell over, bizarrely hacked down MGW stopping a great chance for us 🤡, gave a couple of fouls away and lost a few aerial duels

Forest at home: Got booked

Boro at home: came on and fell over, bizarrely hacked down MGW stopping a great chance for us 🤡, gave a couple of fouls away and lost a few aerial duels
. It was a great night last night and to a man that team put a shift in and collectively gVe us a game to remember.

For once eh, just enjoy it, don't look to dig players out for the sake of it....that's cuntish.

. It was a great night last night and to a man that team put a shift in and collectively gVe us a game to remember.

For once eh, just enjoy it, don't look to dig players out for the sake of it....that's cuntish.
He 100% didn’t stop a ‘great’ chance either. It was a bit stupid what he did, but victimising him on that is pathetic. If he does one thing wrong people are ready with their keyboard

He also was involved in a very slick move combining well with mgw on edge of box. the other collision was unfortunate both players wanting the ball too much which is another accusation usually lobbed at him. Are threads like this helping or hindering SUFC?

Back
Top Bottom