Things mcburnie did..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stop these mcburnie threads untill he starts scoring a lot more effort shin there's no point

Good headed clearance from a corner, perhaps he should retrain as a defender.

Please stop….ha ha ha ha. Wish I earned as much for turning out for ten minutes. His agents a genius

Put the ball where it should have been. Embarrassed the weak as piss referee who then booked him, which lead to a goal.

Most biased sky commentary I've ever heard today.
They pulled dragged and held every bit as much as we did
The ref consta.ntly gave them stuff and we were billed just as much but got nothing
Davies for booked for having the audacity to get his body in front of Davis who then had his arm around his neck.

Incredulous that it was given as a foul their way, never mind a booking.

It wasn't a penalty either. At best a coming together. Even in slow motion he didn't trip him at any point, their legs just clashed mad both went to the floor.

Most biased sky commentary I've ever heard today.
They pulled dragged and held every bit as much as we did
The ref consta.ntly gave them stuff and we were billed just as much but got nothing
Who was it? If it was Hendrie then it doesn’t surprise me.

Out of interest a thread over the rest of the season on Mcburnie's contributions to our games:

Forest at home: Got booked
Hope this thread makes you look a dick over the next few weeks. The abuse of Mcburnie is embarrassing and counter productive. He’s a guy who is clearly struggling with form and confidence despite 100% effort and instead of getting behind him and helping him through it he gets this.

The mantra of accepting any player who gives 100% at all times with open arms is quite obviously bullshit judging by threads like this.

Put the ball where it should have been. Embarrassed the weak as piss referee who then booked him, which lead to a goal.
Free kicks are taken level with the six yard box. The decision to give a free kick against McBurnie was questionable but the rest was unfortunately correct.

He’s already on Twitter liking posts (not about us obviously). Didn’t take him long to get over tonight’s disappointment.

Hope this thread makes you look a dick over the next few weeks. The abuse of Mcburnie is embarrassing and counter productive. He’s a guy who is clearly struggling with form and confidence despite 100% effort and instead of getting behind him and helping him through it he gets this.

The mantra of accepting any player who gives 100% at all times with open arms is quite obviously bullshit judging by threads like this.
McBurnie is shite. New account Bladesballer??

The lad did quite well when he came on, but the easiest thing he had to do with the ball at his feet probably did cost us.
Having said that, I've never been a fan of pissing about with a corner to try and waste time and tonight did nothing but confirm that view.
Given we're down to the bare bones it was a decent point, can't grumble

He has to pay for some new watches you know...😀
Is that what he’s into ? When he comes on as sub everyone round me starts laughing and cracking jokes. Like a clown act .

Free kicks are taken level with the six yard box. The decision to give a free kick against McBurnie was questionable but the rest was unfortunately correct.
What? Please can you direct me to the law saying that "Free kicks are taken level with the six yard box"? That's a new one to me.

It’s fucking weird

Unfortunately, McBurnie’s off field behaviour doesn’t give the feel of a player who is giving 100%. Couple with his enormous salary, and woeful contribution, he gets treated very well in the field. Social media is fair game.

Back
Top Bottom