Thickest team we’ve ever had

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Swannyblade

Reaction score
I know we’re lacking in footballing ability, but this squad of players are also lacking in the intelligence department.
Decision making is awful.
They’re incapable of basic defensive organisation and positioning.
There’s loads of rash challenges that have led to red cards and bookings.
We get suckered into opposition gamesmanship and petty squabbles.
Our players get beaten time and time again by the same tricks.
We give the opposition far too much time and space.
We should have a common sense and intelligence screening test as part of our recruitment because these lot are a bunch of dumbasses.

A number of the players have no footballing intelligence whatsoever.

Brewster
Holgate
Larouci
Bogle
Trusty

and Anel doesn’t try hard when we go a goal down.

I’m so sick of this team. But then again we all are.

Footballers are basically the lads who when you were at school were good at PE and fuck all use at anything else. It was all the art teachers could do to stop them eating all the crayons. There’s not much wonder most of them are as thick as a Welshman’s cock.

Last edited:
Footballers are basically the lads who when you were at schoolppm were good at PE and fuck all use at anything else. It was all the are teachers could do to stop them eating all the crayons. There’s not much wonder most of them are as thick as a Welshman’s cock.
Thick as a Welshman's Cock sums up Bogle perfectly!! Never before have i seen a player who is obviously very capable but quite clearly lacks the intellectual horsepower to exist at this level.

A number of the players have no footballing intelligence whatsoever.

Brewster
Holgate
Larouci
Bogle
Trusty

and Anel doesn’t try hard when we go a goal down.

I’m so sick of this team. But then again we all are.
Bogle and Larouci have no idea that when a cross comes in from their side, it’s actually a failing in their part.

Trusty is getting worse and just shows the gulf between being promising in the Championship to being embarrassing in the top flight.

Brewster is always on his heels. I was shocked with the goal he created away at Swansea that time. About the only time he’d shown any anticipation.

They’re a young team. But fucking hell.

Bogle hasn’t improved since we got him as a 20y/o,

Larouci was set for Preston, a mid table Champ side before we jumped in. That’s his level.

Holgate. Damaged goods, it’s not the time to act like the football equivalent of the Betty Ford clinic.

Anel. Again. Not improved. Doesn’t want to be here, not good enough, no where near as good enough as he thinks he is.

Brewster. Really feel for him. There was a player there, he’s been let down by stupidity, injuries. Needs to go now.

Souza. Plays like a poor mans David Luiz. Can tell there’s a player there. Would do well with a calm head talking him through the game.

Brings me to the final point. No leadership on the field.

The kids from our academy hovering around are probably more up for it.

Fitness is shot.

Managerial and decisions stuck in the short term again.

Not one of our players have progressed since the start of last season.

Thick as a Welshman's Cock sums up Bogle perfectly!! Never before have i seen a player who is obviously very capable but quite clearly lacks the intellectual horsepower to exist at this level.
He drives me round the bend (actually he probably wouldn't, he'd probably just show me space to take him on the inside. Every single bastard time!!)

He drives me round the bend (actually he probably wouldn't, he'd probably just show me space to take him on the inside. Every single bastard time!!)
Nah, he'd have run past you in the other direction and left you totally unmarked and then tried to catch you with all the gusto of an asthmatic geriatric with two false hips ...

The main problem we'll have is trying to offload this group of absolute tripe, and hanging on to the youngsters is key.

Shit for brains X1?

GK?

Bogle Holgate. Anel Trusty. Larouci

Hammond. Ravel Morrison

McB. Brewster. Burke.

7 of the thickest footballers I’ve ever seen for us play for the current team.

Hammond’s foul for the penalty away at Man U was a thing of beauty. I get dumber every time I remember Oli Burke exists

They’re a young team. But fucking hell.

Bogle hasn’t improved since we got him as a 20y/o,

Larouci was set for Preston, a mid table Champ side before we jumped in. That’s his level.

Holgate. Damaged goods, it’s not the time to act like the football equivalent of the Betty Ford clinic.

Anel. Again. Not improved. Doesn’t want to be here, not good enough, no where near as good enough as he thinks he is.

Brewster. Really feel for him. There was a player there, he’s been let down by stupidity, injuries. Needs to go now.

Souza. Plays like a poor mans David Luiz. Can tell there’s a player there. Would do well with a calm head talking him through the game.

The kids from our academy hovering around are probably more up for it.

Fitness is shot.

Managerial and decisions stuck in the short term again.

Not one of our players have progressed since the start of last season.
yup

This for sure is one of the main issues I have noticed. Even in Billy's last days with us, he may not have created much on the pitch but the team noticeably improved when he came on. That for me shows the significant value of leadership on the pitch. We have NO players now who can fulfil that role. And this is NOT a call to bring Billy back btw!

This for sure is one of the main issues I have noticed. Even in Billy's last days with us, he may not have created much on the pitch but the team noticeably improved when he came on. That for me shows the significant value of leadership on the pitch. We have NO players now who can fulfil that role. And this is NOT a call to bring Billy back btw!

It doesn’t help Wilder that Basham, Egan and Baldock are injured, Norwood isn’t good enough and Osborn looks about 12. If Souza was more mature, and more consistent, he’d be ok. Robinson is too erratic. Wes just doesn’t wanna be here. So why give it Anel? I don’t know.

Id love us to have a young team, do what Leeds have done, blood the youth and rebuild, But we really need a leader. That’s the priority.

I think he'd do well as a LWB in the championship. Not that we'll get to find out
I think he'd be better back in France!
I said as soon as Holgate went, get him off, move Osborn to lwb nd bring on Brooks, the exact thing wilder did, 47 mins later.

Shit for brains X1?

GK?

Bogle Holgate. Anel Trusty. Larouci

Hammond. Ravel Morrison

McB. Brewster. Burke.

7 of the thickest footballers I’ve ever seen for us play for the current team.

Hammond’s foul for the penalty away at Man U was a thing of beauty. I get dumber every time I remember Oli Burke exists

I love the guy but Dave Bassett always said Simon Tracey had the brains of a rocking horse.

Back
Top Bottom