They all sell out in the end

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Valleyblade

Reaction score
They all sell out in the end.

U2. Human league. Arctic monkeys. Coldplay. Robert Miles. Kiss. Wayne quinn, glen Cockerell, Tony currie, Brian deane, Jan fjortoft. Neil warnock. Harry maguire. Kyle walker. Phil Jagielka. Billy Sharp. John lundstram. Chris wilder. Kevin mcabe. Paul Woolhouse. Mcdonald. Kevin Mcdonald. Jamie Murphy. David Brooks. Matt Lowton.

I could and can go on.

U2. Human league. Arctic monkeys. Coldplay. Robert Miles. Kiss. Wayne quinn, glen Cockerell, Tony currie, Brian deane, Jan fjortoft. Neil warnock. Harry maguire. Kyle walker. Phil Jagielka. Billy Sharp. John lundstram. Chris wilder. Kevin mcabe. Paul Woolhouse. Mcdonald. Kevin Mcdonald. Jamie Murphy. David Brooks. Matt Lowton.

I could and can go on.

Clive Sinclair never sold out of C5's

I could and can go on.

“I could and can go on “ Please don’t!

I could and can go on. Please don't.

That's the reason I shall.

When some cunt tells you that, you k ow they're a cunt.

You're the sort of blokes who would wech on a strike, you know like a scab.

I could and can go on.

How have Jags and sharp sold out? Cock end

The point I'm trying to make, I guess, if you'll bear with me, is that that monkeys fight, when the chips are down. Like rocky in rocky 2.

They both left when we needed them, for money. Ie selling out.

Billy has redeemed himself.
Pretty sure they were both board/managerial decisions. Jags recently turned out after the tragic loss of his brother. I smellz pork

Jagielka left when we went down, after sending us down with his ridiculous hand ball, for a reduced fee cos of his relegation clause. Went on to play for England.

He fucked off.

Should've stayed around "has" dane Whitehouse did, and would've done.

Way too stressed to be weed related, im usually really insightful too.

Whiskey or red wine this one i think.

Could be right there.

Definitely not cocaine anyway, otherwise every post would be 5000 words long.

I could and can go on.

I’ve been trying to but nobody’s buying.

This Is a nice lighthearted post isn't it, totally not grasping any concept of the other side of football as a player..

This may come as a shock... Some clubs sell players that don't want to leave...

Some clubs have to sell "let's say" 1 David Brooks, because they can get an Oliver Norwood and John Egan with the money they'll make in the deal.

And Kiss never sold out, they sell everything but the kitchen sink (i'll Google this to see if they do sell a kiss sink because Sebastian Bach will need to know) they once took the make up off in the early 80s but other than that they've never changed...

Pretty sure they were both board/managerial decisions. Jags recently turned out after the tragic loss of his brother. I smellz pork
Ironically enough as well, Wednesday have never sold out (aside from the 3k to QPR).

Back
Top Bottom