These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We discussed the very same subject in our SUFC kits pod this week...for the record we or should I say Webding said middle and 3 or 5 stripes (red). Also John Devlin agreed with us that Adidas generally struggle with stripes.

It's going to be a monster pod. Might have to be a 2 or 3 parter as for once we broke pur podding mantra of anything more than an hour-ish is too long.

Hopefully out in a week or so
Definitely will be a three parter, we were talking nearly two and a half hours. Such a great chat, if people enjoy it even half as much as we did, they’re gonna love it.

For me, three red stripes is an absolute minimum and even then, you can only get away with it in certain circumstances. All revealed in the pod...

As The Christians (the band not the sky wizard botherers) once said - 'In an ideal world'.

BLADES-RETRO-MODERN.jpg
Black pinstripes separating red from white, and we have a winner. That or black collar and cuffs.

I disagree mate. Opinions eh ;) Let's see what your suggestions are mate. The more the merrier.:)

The home is a Tiro 17 I believe so it makes them a little moot.

The purple away kit with Teletext Holidays was a Tiro 17 for age reference.

If people want to have a go at a kit, I'd suggest Adidas miteam, I think they added the 2020 kit templates, not sure that PES editor has them yet.

So it’ll be this then?🤷🏼‍♂️

That would be ideal for the Weds fans to call us the pigs wouldn't it.

Surely Wilder and Sharp know we couldn't have a pink shirt, especially that shade of pink.

A nice shirt it may be, but that plays right into the hands of fan rivalry in this particular city

Back
Top Bottom