These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As The Christians (the band not the sky wizard botherers) once said - 'In an ideal world'.

BLADES-RETRO-MODERN.jpg
Not only does this look good, the new tictac of invisible overlapping CB,s is just spellbinding.

Just realised mine didn’t load up correctly. Here it is... again!! Haha
Home and Away

Attachments

• 5A4D861F-B956-42DE-93FE-F16EF557E7D4.png
    5A4D861F-B956-42DE-93FE-F16EF557E7D4.png
    243.5 KB · Views: 14
  • F252C004-FB3B-4A7D-8783-E93DD578F14A.png
    F252C004-FB3B-4A7D-8783-E93DD578F14A.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 14
  • CAE093AE-C7E2-47D4-940C-4A7643ADAB85.png
    CAE093AE-C7E2-47D4-940C-4A7643ADAB85.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 336DD9D8-FDCF-4137-A445-E9E48AF3CB7D.png
    336DD9D8-FDCF-4137-A445-E9E48AF3CB7D.png
    294.3 KB · Views: 13
I'd love us to have a plain blue away shirt, something a bit like Chelseas home shirt. For a couple of reasons:
a) A plain blue shirt looks better on us middle aged fatties, than a bright/gory/stripy shirt.
b) It would really piss the other lot off to see loads of blue football shirts around town, bearing the mighty Blades badge. We would 'own' them. :D👍

I'd love us to have a plain blue away shirt, something a bit like Chelseas home shirt. For a couple of reasons:
a) A plain blue shirt looks better on us middle aged fatties, than a bright/gory/stripy shirt.
b) It would really piss the other lot off to see loads of blue football shirts around town, bearing the mighty Blades badge. We would 'own' them. :D👍
Ooh yeah it could have white stripes and mester chansiris name in big letters
It might help.us playing in an empty stadium every week and losing would be easier to take and eben.funny

We used a royal blue 3rd kit a couple of times in the 70s. Looked quite smart from the pictures.

I liked the two navy away shirts (94 and 03) but a lot of fans couldn’t get their heads around us playing in a shade of blue. The purple one a couple of years ago also wasn’t that popular as some people simply refused to believe it wasn’t blue and it was quietly dropped.

Even the blue HfS Loans logo was too much for some people.

It’s a shame really. Man U and Man City seem to be able to wear blue or red and black as their change colours without anyone foaming at the mouth.

Wouldn’t bother me if we had a plain dark blue away shirt, would look quite good.

Red stripe should go in the middle IMO.

We discussed the very same subject in our SUFC kits pod this week...for the record we or should I say Webding said middle and 3 or 5 stripes (red). Also John Devlin agreed with us that Adidas generally struggle with stripes.

It's going to be a monster pod. Might have to be a 2 or 3 parter as for once we broke pur podding mantra of anything more than an hour-ish is too long.

Hopefully out in a week or so

We discussed the very same subject in our SUFC kits pod this week...for the record we or should I say Webding said middle and 3 or 5 stripes (red). Also John Devlin agreed with us that Adidas generally struggle with stripes.

It's going to be a monster pod. Might have to be a 2 or 3 parter as for once we broke pur podding mantra of anything more than an hour-ish is too long.

Hopefully out in a week or so

How can you struggle with stripes?? haha... I love the kit this season... I think it's the best one we've had in a very long time!

How can you struggle with stripes?? haha... I love the kit this season... I think it's the best one we've had in a very long time!

The stripes were also good last year, the problem was they were only on the front.

Think Adidas have been great to be honest, much better than Macron.

A) Make the effort and go on diet so as to look smart in the glorious red and white stripes. If not you'll finish an old fattie as I, you have been warned.
B) Bloody good plan that, so long as it's a bl*e bereft of the royal count me in.

Back
Top Bottom