The Ultimate Sheffield double...?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

stringjunior

A Stringer original
Reaction score
Now, before you all shout me down and tell me how badly we're playing, how we have no midfield, no quality elsewhere in the team, an awful inexperienced keeper, and a chairman who should soon be the subject of a Panorama investigation, humour my dreaming for a moment.

Given the position of our esteemed neighbours and our current lofty position, could it be possible we will be swapping divisions come May? I like this fantasy!

Ultimate?? We get promoted from the 3rd tier and they get relegated from the second tier.

The ultimate would be 2nd tier and 1st tier respectively. And that happened. 22 1/2 years ago.

Now, before you all shout me down and tell me how badly we're playing, how we have no midfield, no quality elsewhere in the team, an awful inexperienced keeper, and a chairman who should soon be the subject of a Panorama investigation, humour my dreaming for a moment.

Given the position of our esteemed neighbours and our current lofty position, could it be possible we will be swapping divisions come May? I like this fantasy!

Ultimate Sheffield double? Certainly not us climbing out of the third division although it would make a good double.

Ultimate? Have a dream!

As the Blades lift the Premiership trophy Tesco announce that the Leppings Lane branch is breaking all records on its value line range as the scutters off the cross have nowt else to spend their giros on since the demise of the pigs.

Now thats an ultimate double.

Back
Top Bottom