The twat ainsworth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Paul Merson, Tim Sherwood and Clinton Morrison offering their ‘thoughts’ on us pre game last night.
Fuck me silly, they know nowt about nowt.

My 5 year old can string better sentences together than them combined. They sounded like they’d had 9pints each.
It’s wot they done in games what can’ts innit not in English o level…..Sky recruitment rulebook clause 2c. Don’t get me started on the section on personality requirements. That bit’s still to be written.

I'm currently down Bucks. way for a few days and saw a kid wearing a Wycombe shirt. Anything that reminds me of the shaggy haired, nasty prick really makes my piss itch.

I know I’m not supposed to comment on people’s appearance, but I’ll make an exception in this case. That’s a 48 year old man. The sheer fucking state of him, smh. Grow the fuck up, Gareth.

I just get the feeling he may end up managing Wednesday one day.

I just get the feeling he may end up managing Wednesday one day.

Good call, but at least we have the hope that even Ainsworth has some common sense which should tell him not to take the job.

The S6 job comes with a poison chalice as can be seen from the ones that have tried for most of this century, coupled now with a megalomaniac of a chairman.

The mere fact that a lot of their fans still consider themselves a PL club in all but name, it therefore helps to defeat any manager before they even set foot through the door.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom