The Prince, Bettis and co.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
You’re a spineless set of cunts.

He won’t be sacked cos you aren’t remotely interested in the clubs best interests or even that bothered about what happens on the pitch.

He’s reducing the wage bill, making us more sustainable and meaning we need to spend less and less each season.

It’s a disgrace. My anger against Hecky is burning, but even more so towards the boardroom. It’s a shame we can only sack our manager, not our owner. Unfortunately for us, both will still be here come the end of the season.

Well they deserve each other, but I’m very very close to being done with this season until he at the very least is relieved of his duties as first team manager. It’s the only controllable we have, yet because we are a rudderless ship it won’t happen.

Absolutely disgraceful and I hope this national embarrassment is worth it, nobhead(s).

I’ll never forgive any of them for what they’re doing to my club.

He won’t be sacked cos you aren’t remotely interested in the clubs best interests or even that bothered about what happens on the pitch.

He’s reducing the wage bill, making us more sustainable and meaning we need to spend less and less each season.

It’s a disgrace. My anger against Hecky is burning, but even more so towards the boardroom. It’s a shame we can only sack our manager, not our owner. Unfortunately for us, both will still be here come the end of the season.

Well they deserve each other, but I’m very very close to being done with this season until he at the very least is relieved of his duties as first team manager. It’s the only controllable we have, yet because we are a rudderless ship it won’t happen.

Absolutely disgraceful and I hope this national embarrassment is worth it, nobhead(s).

APPALLING language, but I agree with the sentiment

I understand the need to vent, but those charlatans won’t read that, nor would they care anyway.

Zero issue with any of the club staff. They are clearly doing the bosses bidding. It's all on him.

Mass pitch invasion next home game,
The consequences couldn't be any less than a club run by buffoons who can't wait to see the next player sold for pure greed .

Mass pitch invasion next home game,
The consequences couldn't be any less than a club run by buffoons who can't wait to see the next player sold for pure greed .

Possible Points deduction. Great idea.

Mind you, thinking about it the hurt stops sooner and if we have to play behind closed doors it counts as a boycott.

Mind you, thinking about it the hurt stops sooner and if we have to play behind closed doors it counts as a boycott.
It’s only a boycott if you choose not to go, not if you can’t go. Unfortunately.

They need to make the call now, and stop dragging it on. Prince is willing to make a change but others in the board room are not communicating with Prince request.

They need to make the call now, and stop dragging it on. Prince is willing to make a change but others in the board room are not communicating with Prince request.

We don't have any football people in those positions making decisions do we? I would have nuked him during the international break because even though we got the 4 points the Wolves/Brighton performances were awful for the majority.

We don't have any football people in those positions making decisions do we? I would have nuked him during the international break because even though we got the 4 points the Wolves/Brighton performances were awful for the majority.

Bettis and co​

I don’t see what you are suggesting as a viable alternative to just sacking the manager.

If we carried out a mass pitch invasion 15 mins from the end --- no one would notice

The fact that Hecky is still here 24 hours after yesterday’s disgrace tells us all we need to know…. The silence is defending!

If Hecky is there for Mondays pre Liverpool press conference, you can pretty much assume that he will be here until the end of the season as the Board will be looking to save on having to pay him off. The Prince simply cannot afford it. Neither can he afford to run a Premier League club or a Championship club. His luck has finally run out. Unless the Prince sells asap to a wealthy investor, we are heading for League 1 and then the Prince will actually only get his £1 back he paid for us.

At this rate we're going to become an international embarrassment, on this sort of scale:

Back
Top Bottom