The only reason we should sack wilder...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Drunk blade

Reaction score
.... is because he continues to play Ramsdale, who is out of his depth and needs taking out of the firing line.

If a new manager came in the first thing he would do is drop Ramsdale... Its that obvious.. Hes probably a nice kid etc but he's all over the place as a Goalkeeper at the moment

Wilder admit you've made a mistake and show some bollocks and pick anyone else...

.... is because he continues to play Ramsdale, who is out of his depth and needs taking out of the firing line.

If a new manager came in the first thing he would do is drop Ramsdale... Its that obvious.. Hes probably a nice kid etc but he's all over the place as a Goalkeeper at the moment

Wilder admit you've made a mistake and show some bollocks and pick anyone else...
Who does he pick
Verrips 40 minutes in the past few months?

Give up with this. I know people won’t buy just see how we go rest of season

• Banned
Watch their goal again.. I imagine 90 % of us on here aren't very athletic but imagine if you're pumped up and playing in goal for the blades and that weak shot comes at you.. We'd all save it ffs

It maybe as bad as rammers has been that verrips and foddering ham are worse. We should have signed Matt Ryan on loan or convinced hendo to come back.

I don't think playing Ramsdale solely justifies the sack, the results and the money spent on our new signings and some of last year's justifies it.
That said, we're too late to sack him now, we'd go down regardless. If he was going to be sacked, it should have happened months ago while the season was still salvageable.

Verrips is not available so it is only Foderingham. Is he any better ?

Has Wilder found the receipts yet for Rammers and Brewster?

Is there a buy-back clause that we can force Bournemouth and Liverpool to buy them back?

And as for Ramsdale, Wilder won't drop him no matter what as would be admission of mistake in signing him.

Is there a buy-back clause that we can force Bournemouth and Liverpool to buy them back?

And as for Ramsdale, Wilder won't drop him no matter what as would be admission of mistake in signing him.

The evidence is clear that Rammers should be dropped, he would gain more credit by taking him out and saying he needs time or somert like that. Same with Brewster, but for £40m if I was the owner I would be asking a few questions right now as to my investments.

The evidence is clear that Rammers should be dropped, he would gain more credit by taking him out and

SAF dropped De Gea for Lindegaard after a similar spell of form.

Look what happened next...

I've heard Verrips is the best keeper in the world, even better than Ramsdale or even Henderson for that matter.

We're just not playing him though. Why?

BEST KEEPER IN THE WORLD

Until the plays that is

I've heard Verrips is the best keeper in the world, even better than Ramsdale or even Henderson for that matter.

We're just not playing him though. Why?

BEST KEEPER IN THE WORLD

Until the plays that is

Who says he is the best in the world? In fact he could be a million miles away from that tag but still do better than Rammers right now.

Back
Top Bottom