The message behind Prince Abdullah's backing of Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’m not a conspiracy theorist. But the Prince’s general acceptance of the situation and the way our team seem to be inexplicably sleepwalking to relegation with very little fight.
Yes by all means give me the David Icke treatment.
But it does make me it wonder whether the Prince has had a hand put on his shoulder, from someone in the House of Saud.
But nobody can deny it will be very interesting to see if the Saudi dynasty make another bid for Newcastle, once we are back in the Championship.
Maybe our presence in the Prem was seen as a conflict of interest and an impediment to their big money takeover of the Geordies?

I’m not a conspiracy theorist. But the Prince’s general acceptance of the situation and the way our team seem to be inexplicably sleepwalking to relegation with very little fight.
Yes by all means give me the David Icke treatment.
But it does make me it wonder whether the Prince has had a hand put on his shoulder, from someone in the House of Saud.
But nobody can deny it will be very interesting to see if the Saudi dynasty make another bid for Newcastle, once we are back in the Championship.
Maybe our presence in the Prem was seen as a conflict of interest and an impediment to their big money takeover of the Geordies?
Why didn’t the geordie Saudis just buy us if that was the case ?
We could attract as many as Newcastle with Saudi millions being pumped in and the ground extended

Do you mean before the January transfer window?
Not sure if that will have anything to do with it. I doubt there's much in the pot for any manager and a new manager will want his own players. Possibly a reason why Wilders safe?

Why didn’t the geordie Saudis just buy us if that was the case ?
We could attract as many as Newcastle with Saudi millions being pumped in and the ground extended
One city club, bigger fan base, more established in premier league. So any prospective buyer would assume......more potential.

Well, at least we will see us v West Brom and answer the question of whether Big Sam would have kept us up.

Although I’m sure Wilder will keep us up.

The message behind Prince Abdullah's backing of Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder

Great article, IMO.

"The decision to keep Chris is because I think he is the best manager to take us out of this current situation.

"I believe if the worst comes to the worst and we get relegated, he'll be the manager to take us back quickly."

As the author says: It kills all talk of the manager's position and allows the club to remain united and plan for the future.

Shambles. Mismanagement by the owner as well as the first team manager

Great article, IMO.

"The decision to keep Chris is because I think he is the best manager to take us out of this current situation.

"I believe if the worst comes to the worst and we get relegated, he'll be the manager to take us back quickly."

As the author says: It kills all talk of the manager's position and allows the club to remain united and plan for the future.
Inequivocable desire for CW to stay

If he leaves for the shittiest league in Europe he plummets in my estimation

Back
Top Bottom