The man who collapsed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ilovesufc

Reaction score
Thoughts to the man who collapsed on John Street at kick off tonight. A nurse was very close by in the stand and starting working on him while waiting for the medics who were extremely quick on the scene. Being very close by it was upsetting to see. It took 25 mins but they stabilised him before he was stretchered out. Hope he's ok. UTB

Never like to take anything seen on Facebook as gospel but seen a few comments saying his condition unfortunately deteriorated after leaving the stand and has sadly passed away. Fingers crossed it's not true.
Let's hope it's not true mate 🙏🙏

Never like to take anything seen on Facebook as gospel but seen a few comments saying his condition unfortunately deteriorated after leaving the stand and has sadly passed away. Fingers crossed it's not true.
Really hope that's not the case 🤞🤞🤞

Yeah just noticed on Facebook people saying he didnt make it at the hospital.
Also some comment about a Derby fan having a stroke too.

Fucking hell. That's sad news.

Rest in Peace feller

pommpey

Saw him being resuscitated and knew it wasn't good when I saw the monitor attached as he was being stretchered out of the stand.

News at half time from downstairs was that they had got his heart started and he was breathing but very sad if the FB comments are true.

🥺

My season ticket has been directly in front of him for years. He always made a point of saying "ay up" and gave each of us a big thumbs up before each game followed by a bit of team news. A really nice bloke.

Wasn't in my usual seat yesterday, I was sat further back, and it was terrible watching events unfold where I would usually sit involving someone I know of. Hope the facebook rumours are untrue but it didn't look good.

All medics involved did a great job but huge shout out to the off duty lady in the Blades shirt.

Awful news if he's passed.

RIP Blade.

The radio coverage reported the incident, and I wondered what may have happened and the outcome.

Very sad news, if early reports are correct.

HH

The round of applause from all stands including Derby was very dignified and touching.
I was in my usual seat further along the stand but didnt watch ,very sad RIP.

In hospital recieving treatment according to the club. Sounds promising

Back
Top Bottom