The future at Sheffield untied

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

William Carey

Reaction score
Being 2nd in the Championship doesn’t feel right when I watch us play. I just don’t get it. Does anyone else feel that we never look dominant in games or inconsistent? It just worries me because if we go up there’s no doubt in my mind that we will just finish 20th and go straight back down to the championship again, in an even worse state with players wanting to leave and not play championship football such as Ndiaye, Anel.

I’d also like to say I think Hecky is nowhere near ready for premier league level and doesn’t have what it takes to drive us forward. Part of this is his decisions with substitutions and other factors as well.

I am open to give Hecky a chance though first few months if we do go up and hopefully he can be the right man for us as he’s great with young talent and spotting it too instead of Wilder (23.5m Brewster) ⚔️⚔️.

I’d like to hear some opinions, blades fans? (This post wasn’t meant to offend anyone or slate anyone at the club but we need to be honest with ourselves if we want to be the best team we can be)

Being 2nd in the Championship doesn’t feel right when I watch us play. I just don’t get it. Does anyone else feel that we never look dominant in games or inconsistent? It just worries me because if we go up there’s no doubt in my mind that we will just finish 20th and go straight back down to the championship again, in an even worse state with players wanting to leave and not play championship football such as Ndiaye, Anel.

I’d also like to say I think Hecky is nowhere near ready for premier league level and doesn’t have what it takes to drive us forward. Part of this is his decisions with substitutions and other factors as well.

I am open to give Hecky a chance though first few months if we do go up and hopefully he can be the right man for us as he’s great with young talent and spotting it too instead of Wilder (23.5m Brewster) ⚔️⚔️.

I’d like to hear some opinions, blades fans? (This post wasn’t meant to offend anyone or slate anyone at the club but we need to be honest with ourselves if we want to be the best team we can be)
Your dad Jim was a much better comedian

Promotion will buy us some time, time hopefully to get a decent owner in and also steady the club on and off field.
To be fair I totally forgot about our new owner. Hopefully he has a lot of money to help us

Not watched much football, have you?
I’ve watched every game, every fan has different opinions and I guarantee there’s fans on here to will agree with the points I’ve made but never post about them because they’ll get slated. I want us to do really well but we need to be honest

I’ve watched every game, every fan has different opinions and I guarantee there’s fans on here to will agree with the points I’ve made but never post about them because they’ll get slated. I want us to do really well but we need to be honest
If it’s facts you need, look to the league table.

This is clearly a non Sheffield United fan (sadly lacking in eloquence) sat at home bored on a Wednesday night. Mods close thread, don’t bother engaging.

This is clearly a non Sheffield United fan (sadly lacking in eloquence) sat at home bored on a Wednesday night. Mods close thread, don’t bother engaging.
You can look at my other threads, I’m obviously a blade and I’ve done a vlog on YouTube from the Blackpool away game. You’ve just got to accept different fans have different opinion. I apologise if I pressed your buttons on this Wednesday night

Reactions: 10p

You can look at my other threads, I’m obviously a blade and I’ve done a vlog on YouTube from the Blackpool away game. You’ve just got to accept different fans have different opinion. I apologise if I pressed your buttons on this Wednesday night
To be fair I did and it didn’t realise you were a child. Now I feel bad. Anyway cheer up son

Were you watching this game? Hope so

If we don't go up, they leave anyway. We also would be in a worse financial state.

Stop wetting you pants and enjoy the ride

What I don't get is how this myth of Hecky's substitutions being bad arose. It's like it just gets thrown in there as an accepted fact.

He's made good substitutions that have worked and not so good substitutions which haven't. Which makes him about on a par with...every other manager ever.
Most of the substitutions I can more or less understand why they might be being made. There are players I'd rather he brought on at times, but those players don't play for Sheffield United.

Back
Top Bottom