The Dickhead so called "fans" are at it again then.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I totally disagree. I spend all week working. Match day is my leisure and pleasure time. I want to be entertained, enjoy the day, and support my team for 90 minutes. I don't want the day spoiled by some drunken saliva-spitting, eye-bulging, vein-throbbing, single-celled Neanderthal lout "letting out his frustrations" and exercising his "right to rant" in the next row. The rant is always vile and targeted abuse at players and the manager. It is invariably ill-informed, uneducated drivel. It is delivered without any thought for the discomfort or disagreement of anyone else in the vicinity. It starts from the first seconds of the game and continues relentlessly. It's one of the reasons I very rarely go to away games these days. You think the rest of us should pay the price for some ignorant, brainless twat having an unfulfilled existence?
Just relax makes everything a bit easier I only chucked a one pence coin.

Is my memory fading or did Bruce Grobelaar take his cap off to the Kop and try and catch a few coins as they were thrown at him the first season we were up in 1990? We should have known then.......

"some drunken saliva-spitting, eye-bulging, vein-throbbing, single-celled Neanderthal lout letting out his frustrations"

Sounds like my sex life

Back
Top Bottom