The crowd

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fanny magnet

Reaction score
Appalling today
How you expect players perform in front of a nervous edgy shit scared stadium like that I'll never know
I've been very vociferous in defending the support in the past but today it cost us the game
That ref was giving them sift decisions all game that doesn't happen in front of a hostile crowd

Appalling today
How you expect players perform in front of a nervous edgy shit scared stadium like that I'll never know
I've been very vociferous in defending the support in the past but today it cost us the game
That ref was giving them sift decisions all game that doesn't happen in front of a hostile crowd

Shame that we don’t all support them like you then, isn’t it. God you’re brilliant, so much better than the rest of us.

The crowd are waiting for it to go wrong. I don't think the majority believe we are going to do it.

The crowd is the crowd. Anybody who wants to dictate to the crowd how it should behave is obviously a prick. We see them posting on here regularly. Can’t be any argument with that, surely.

Everybody connected with the club, players and fans were nervous and flat.
Somebody said it was the 6th minute of injury time they scored. Wouldn’t mind but I don’t know where he got 5 from.

The crowd might be pretty spineless, but to be honest Wilder and the team bottled it far more today.
It passes on to the players and the referee who I thought gave them.some pretty soft decisions and let them go through a few of ours as well
There were at least three tackles worse than madine sending off

The crowd are waiting for it to go wrong. I don't think the majority believe we are going to do it.
I think this is sensible and right. No 'superfan' bollocks at all- that was the quietest it's been all season and yes, felt like folk were almost waiting for something to go wrong. I went expecting everyone to be bang up for it and it felt flat, like Roygbiv said, lacking belief.

It passes on to the players and the referee who I thought gave them.some pretty soft decisions and let them go through a few of ours as well
There were at least three tackles worse than madine sending off

That’s entirely your fault. You are shit at engaging and enthusing those around you. Try to improve, fanny.

Appalling today

Maybe the crowd never got going because the team didnt. Give the crowd some thing to be happy about and they never did. Had a brilliant chance of been second by 2 points before Leeds play and we just didn't turn up at all. The crowd was nervous as it was just a matter off time till the equaliser come.

Maybe the crowd never got going because the team didnt. Give the crowd some thing to be happy about and they never did. Had a brilliant chance of been second by 2 points before Leeds play and we just didn't turn up at all. The crowd was nervous as it was just a matter off time till the equaliser come.
The team has got to within a cunt hair of the premierleague

ill admit the crowd wasnt brilliant today but can you blame them. crowd were quiet & players are to blame for making it so edgy & nervous. because they keep shutting up shop instead of getting 2nd.

Reactions: SWB
Honestly the atmosphere first half was gash. :oops:

Agreed but so was the game, the first half is when millwall looked very low on confidence and should have been under a significant amount of pressure. We managed to get plenty of good crossing opportunities but the final ball in was consistently abysmal, very deflating to watch. Second half picked up massively and the football was excellent until sharp went off, from that point onwards I couldn't see us getting in a good goal-scoring position, never mind netting. I must have looked at the clock every 30 seconds. The goal was coming.
I was about as far away as you could get today but Hendo's shot stopping looked bang average, palming the ball into play rather than away from danger. As i say, i was miles away from the second half millwall efforts so maybe too harsh on him.

Agreed but so was the game, the first half is when millwall looked very low on confidence and should have been under a significant amount of pressure. We managed to get plenty of good crossing opportunities but the final ball in was consistently abysmal, very deflating to watch. Second half picked up massively and the football was excellent until sharp went off, from that point onwards I couldn't see us getting in a good goal-scoring position, never mind netting. I must have looked at the clock every 30 seconds. The goal was coming.
I was about as far away as you could get today but Hendo's shot stopping looked bang average, palming the ball into play rather than away from danger. As i say, i was miles away from the second half millwall efforts so maybe too harsh on him.

Just don’t think we can keep making excuses any more. It wah gash.

Appalling today

Its the crowds fault the team gave a really poor performance? Really. Dear me. We gave it away all game. Nobody showed any bravery at all and the last 20 we sat back and invited pressure. The Brentford game the crowd was great as the players fought, kept it and did all the little things and showed bravery. Today they did not

Its the crowds fault the team gave a really poor performance? Really. Dear me. We gave it away all game. Nobody showed any bravery at all and the last 20 we sat back and invited pressure. The Brentford game the crowd was great as the players fought, kept it and did all the little things and showed bravery. Today they did not
You dont think that those things might have been down to playing in front of a nervy crowd ?

Appalling today

Just wait until our playoff semi-final leg at home, nervous won’t be the word.

It’s not the crowds fault. But the crowd can surely do better than hearing a pin drop when we’re gunning for 2nd place and we’re WAY above where we all thought we’d be? Surely we can try and rouse them a bit? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom