The carnage on the pitch...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think somethings wrong with the dressing room for sure Wilder hinted that the other week. We’re so bad, everything needs a reshuffle starting with scouts.

This is actually spot on, a lot of infighting going on at the club.
...is nothing compared to the carnage behind the scenes.
spare the cryptic bollocks. Either tell us what’s actually happening, or shut the fuck up. Was funny/interesting to start. Now you’re becoming like that whopper who shouts at the sky whilst wearing tin foil on his head.

spare the cryptic bollocks. Either tell us what’s actually happening, or shut the fuck up. Was funny/interesting to start. Now you’re becoming like that whopper who shouts at the sky whilst wearing tin foil on his head.
Calm down, the dressing room is completely split, the coaching team don’t know what to do day to day and the club are talking about sacking all of the non playing staff when relegation happens. People on minimum wage are going to lose their jobs. The club is a mess.

There'll not be much infighting in the summer when the majority of this team are sold or shown the door.

Calm down, the dressing room is completely split, the coaching team don’t know what to do day to day and the club are talking about sacking all of the non playing staff when relegation happens. People on minimum wage are going to lose their jobs. The club is a mess.
Cant really see the issue there. The entire coaching set up needs putting in the bin, refresh the set up. People on minimum wage losing their jobs? I’ll call absolute bollocks on that. Blades go down then suddenly can’t afford to keep the club shop open? That’s poo poo.

I don’t know anything behind the scenes I know a few ex players but they don’t no either or at least they don’t tell us. BUT to me it’s blatantly obvious there’s something very fucking wrong

So instead of sorting out the team they’re going to start blaming the people who sell the pies and hotdogs

I think somethings wrong with the dressing room for sure Wilder hinted that the other week. We’re so bad, everything needs a reshuffle starting with scouts.
This isn't going to be a quick fix, we saw JLT and Souza scrapping last week in a game we were for once playing well in. Somehow we have become a toxic club, it starts at the top and filters down.
Abdullah owns this embarrassment. We may have beat Derby's record low, but we are in ways so much worse with the hammerings we continue to endure.
If I was Wilder I would put the entire squad up for sale (apart from the youngsters that don't deserve this exposure).

Not to feed the attention seeking troll.

But when you've got a high number of players out of contract or, getting offered lower terms at best, then it's not exactly a scoop to suggest there's discord amongst the players & staff.

Prince Abdullah publicly said that this style of contract negotiation motivates the players.
As a club we are getting exactly what we deserve.

By non playing staff, I presume you mean the coaches rather than the the kit man?

So instead of sorting out the team they’re going to start blaming the people who sell the pies and hotdogs
To be honest, I’d play the lads who sell the hot dogs and pies and tell the fucking players to sell the pies and hot dogs, Players will find out what hard work and effort is the gutless, spineless wankers.

But when you've got a high number of players out of contract or, getting offered lower terms at best, then it's not exactly a scoop to suggest there's discord amongst the players & staff.
However, out of all the players out if contract at the end of the season, whinwouod we want to keep

For me just Baldock and possibly Osborn ( as he would be a useful back up in several positions)

This isn't going to be a quick fix, we saw JLT and Souza scrapping last week in a game we were for once playing well in. Somehow we have become a toxic club, it starts at the top and filters down.
Abdullah owns this embarrassment. We may have beat Derby's record low, but we are in ways so much worse with the hammerings we continue to endure.
If I was Wilder I would put the entire squad up for sale (apart from the youngsters that don't deserve this exposure).
He can follow them right out the door once he’s done too.

I hope Wilder has no input into who goes or who stays. He needs to be the 1st out of the door come May...
We have to do what ever is necessary to go straight back up next season and Wilder isn't good enough.
The Championship will probably be the weakest it's been for years if Leicester, Leeds and Southampton go up and us Burnley and Luton come down. If we don't go straight back up next season I can't see us getting back to the Premiership for years...

Love the name. The younger dryas is something I genuinely have a very deep interest in, and thirst for knowledge of that period.

Back
Top Bottom