That Throw-in

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think I actually witnessed the worst (legitmate) throw-in I've actually ever seen today. The kind of incompetence children should be recreating in the playground.
With Fleck's "cross" the Kop let out a collective "huh?"; with Baldock's throw it seemed to be disbelieving laughter. Never, in all my days...

I think I actually witnessed the worst (legitmate) throw-in I've actually ever seen today. The kind of incompetence children should be recreating in the playground.

But it gave you something else to be cynical and hypercritical about, so you must have felt chuffed when it happened.

My daughter was still giggling and laughing about it half an hour after we had left the ground. It was how it just hit Ossie's head and killed the momentum of the attack!
One of the more stupid things I've ever seen on a football field.
Well done George.
utb

I really don't know why we were taking short throws at that stage of the game anyway. Long throw into the box causes mayhem. (Well that's what other teams tend to do to us!).

What actually happened I didn't see it properly. Did he just throw it at Osborn's face?

The snowflakes in the Premiership now would rule the Saunders throw in as a free kick to the goalie for ungentlemanly conduct.
Im almost certain that particular throw-in is now outlawed as a result of that. I do stand to be corrected, however.

The snowflakes in the Premiership now would rule the Saunders throw in as a free kick to the goalie for ungentlemanly conduct.

Im almost certain that particular throw-in is now outlawed as a result of that. I do stand to be corrected, however.

Nothing has changed since, or because of, Saunders. It's still allowed.

Screenshot_2022-04-10-09-58-11-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

It was almost as funny as when Joelinton smacked the ball into his own face, attempting a shot at goal in the process a few months ago.😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom