Thank you for your service MGW

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good player, he has the potential to go all the way. Hope he achieves it but it won’t be with us.

Been a pleasure to watch this season, even when it all got a bit frustrating.
Workrate, skill, passion, commitment, desire, goals, assists…
What’s he got?
He’s got the lot!
Thank you MGW.

There's a kind of quirky irony that our best player this season ended our season early. I'm not blaming him for that, but you see my point.

As per the OP, I wish him well going forward. Cracking player.

There's a kind of quirky irony that our best player this season ended our season early. I'm not blaming him for that, but you see my point.

As per the OP, I wish him well going forward. Cracking player.
It’s very Sheffield United ! as is being the best team on the night against all the odds and losing on penalties.

Sincerely, all the best to MGW, he’s the best outfield loan player we have ever had and probably will ever have

We will obviously miss him but don’t forget he was out injured for several weeks and we managed without him. Of course I would love to keep him but may be Ndaiye will step up? He’s looked pretty good the last few games. We have Brewster and Bogle to come back. I’m optimistic we can mount a promotion push next season.

Couldn't agree more. He gave absolutely everything tonight and frightened the life out of Forest. Too good for Wolves, next season, let alone us.

It clearly clicked with him under Heckingbottom that you can have all the ability you want but without graft it's almost impossible to reach the top. Second half of the season he was a joy to watch.

Don't kid yourselves, the only way he's back at the Lane is in an opposition side. He owes it to himself to make a late run for the England squad for Qatar and he's not doing that in the Championship.

Workrate to match the talent. He's got a big career ahead of him if he keeps his head screwed on

Excellent player, and I hope he does well in his future career. Been a pleasure watching him play.

Up there with Dean Henderson for best and most passionate loan signing (although Hendo did it for longer)

loved Watching him and his celebrations with Billy and Illiman, love that he’s showed that although us blades love to “Gerrit forrud” we love some tricks and flicks and direct running and skill and there’s an alternative to a target man to flick it on, and most of all love his smiles and how he’s taken to us and we have taken to him, he’s going to be some player, once a blade forever a blade

Sadly he won't be back next season let's not kid ourselves.

However thank you for all your dedication to our club your work effort and ability is top drawer.

My main worry is where do the 22 goal involvements MGW provided (11 goals, 11 assists) come from next season.....

Sadly he won't be back next season let's not kid ourselves.

However thank you for all your dedication to our club your work effort and ability is top drawer.

My main worry is where do the 22 goal involvements MGW provided (11 goals, 11 assists) come from next season.....
Ndiaye. Over to you kid.

The most exciting player I have seen in a Blades shirt to be honest. Seems like a really decent and down to earth lad as well.

I don't fancy our chances of him coming back to play for us, but regardless he has a home here now will always be welcome whoever he comes back with.... well unless he signs for Forest or the Pigs anytime in the future...highly unlikely on the latter of course.

Literally on the same day we lost, your saying goodbye?!? Jeez.

What an awful, cocky penalty. Trying to be like their goalkeeper.. shithousing. Why did he have to stoop to their level and do one of those Pogba-esk pens?

Best loan signing we’ve ever had by a country mile .
Quality player that absolutely gives his all , player of the season by a country mile .
My lasting memory will his sided/ back flicked goal against Boro 👌
Lovely tribute to Didzsy after the goal to last night
Would love to see him back here again but I think this will deservedly be playing in the PL 👍
Thanks again MGW you’ve been class act & I wish you all the best for the future ⚔️

Best loan signing we’ve ever had by a country mile .
Quality player that absolutely gives his all , player of the season by a country mile .
My lasting memory will his sided/ back flicked goal against Boro 👌
Lovely tribute to Didzsy after the goal to last night
Would love to see him back here again but I think this will deservedly be playing in the PL 👍
Thanks again MGW you’ve been class act & I wish you all the best for the future ⚔️

Once a Blade, always a Blades.

He isn't Portugese so hopefully in a realistic world Wolves will see sense and loan him back/ sell him to us with a buy back clause

Bit of a Championship cheat code. A bit like when we had Matt Phillips in L1.

Hope we can somehow wrangle him back for next season but unlikely to happen.

MGW's Mrs was a bit of alright too, assuming that was her that the Sky camera panned to when it wasn't focussing on David Johnson.😍

Back
Top Bottom