Thank you for your service MGW

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FMBlade1

Reaction score
His attitude, along with his ability, has been an absolute pleasure to watch.

The goals and flicks will be remembered, but for me the highlight was when he chased a lost cause tonight getting us a thrown in by the corner flag.

Probably the greatest ever player we've had on loan, we've been so lucky to have him.

Wishing him all the best for the rest of his career x

Hope this thread doesn’t go the way I think it will.

Absolutely agree, he's been an absolute hero this season. So sad for him to be the one to miss the vital penalty, but if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have got this far.

Kudos to the whole team for fighting to the bitter end and getting the whole season to a peno shootout, but Morgan has been a standout.

Took the championship by storm, what a player, absolute skill, awesome to watch, a proper Blade!!!
Cheers for the memories Morgan!!
Always welcome on the south stand whenever you can make it back!

MGW is one of the best players I’ve ever seen in my 40 years as a Blade. That penalty miss means fuck all to me, MGW has carried this team this season. A few senior players that are long past their sell by date, take a look at this bloke. Thanks Morgan for your effort, passion, skill and giving everything to the cause.

I have been critical of him at times, particularly earlier in the season with his daft flicks to nobody. As the season went on, he matured and looked every inch a premier league player.
He’s a future International player barring injury. We have been lucky to have him but unfortunately that’s the last we see of him in a blade shirt.

He might be back next season, wait and see what happens. But if he isn’t it was great while it lasted

Back
Top Bottom