Teams & Score v City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What do you think the teams and score will be on Saturday ?

City play Champions League QF tonight in Munich (3-0).
Sheffield United v Manchester City will be the teams.

Not sure on the score, hopefully we keep it respectable.

Cheers for the info on tonight's game.

Remember, you need to end posts with "From a Man City fan".

Last opportunity for some city players to get crocked, Come on Bayern

Man City play a ‘weaker’ side - 0-0/1-1 after 65 De Bruyne & Haaland on and they win 3-0/1

If we can get to half time at 0-0 I fancy us to get a last minute deflected winner off Billys fat arse, from a JLT special.

In the real world I fully expect them to blow us away inside 20 minutes and keep the score to a respectable 3-0.

I think there'll be a surprise Blades win due to us being willed on by the entire football world, who know Man City have been blatantly cheating for years.

Expensive lawyers found a loophole last time at CAS. They may find another loophole relating to the 100+ Premier League charges. But Man City cheat and everybody knows it's spoilt the competitions in England for many years.

0-0 and pens after extra time. Blades win 11-10 with Davies to score the winning pen.

Lump on! 💰💰💰

-------------------------------------------------Davies-----------------------------------------------------

Baldock---------------Anel---------------------Egan-------------------JLT--------------------------Lowe

-----------------------Berge-------------------Norwood--------------Fleck (Basham)--------------------

------------------------------------McBurnie (Sharp)-------NDaiye (Jebbison)---------------------------

8 mins 0-1 (Haaland) A succinct showing of 'total football'. No United player has touched the ball yet.

22 mins 0-2 (Haaland) Rises above Fleck who is marking him and powers in a bullet header which makes a Hawaiian guitar sound on the netting. Fleck disappears. He is discovered, stamped into the Wembley turf five minutes later by Davies whilst cleaning the mud off his boots before a goal kick

39 mins 0-3 (Silva) Picks the ball up from the keeper, turns and goes round Norwood six times and drives on toward goal as all the Blades players watch and clap. Berge flashes one of those smiles he does and leaps up in the air as Silva boots it past Davies

41 mins 1-3 (Berge) Nope. Me neither.

55 mins 1-4 (Haaland) Completes his hat-trick running from midfield with Oliver Norwood impaled on his chopper. Has to be subbed to get Norwood removed.

69 mins 1-5 (Colin Bell) On as a sub even though he's been dead two years. Smashes a cracking shot past Davies who is openly crying.

81 mins 1-6 (Mike Summerbee) Another late fitness test hopeful who boots Baldock up in the air and stands over him growling before setting off and bending it into the top bin

Put short, we're gonna get sprawled out, hogtied, lubricated liberally and fastfucked up the out-door and in the gob by unfeeling footballing monsters

Prepare to watch it through your fingers and remaining on your first pint throughout the game.

pommpey

7-0....from a Man Citeh fan...no way can you beat 3 citehs in a row. Cardiff, lucky, Bristol, very lucky, Manc, luck over De Breuner a hat trick, Haaland 4, Ridri 1 and Grealish 2...like I said, 7 to nil

-------------------------------------------------Davies-----------------------------------------------------

Baldock---------------Anel---------------------Egan-------------------JLT--------------------------Lowe

-----------------------Berge-------------------Norwood--------------Fleck (Basham)--------------------

------------------------------------McBurnie (Sharp)-------NDaiye (Jebbison)---------------------------

8 mins 0-1 (Haaland) A succinct showing of 'total football'. No United player has touched the ball yet.

22 mins 0-2 (Haaland) Rises above Fleck who is marking him and powers in a bullet header which makes a Hawaiian guitar sound on the netting. Fleck disappears. He is discovered, stamped into the Wembley turf five minutes later by Davies whilst cleaning the mud off his boots before a goal kick

39 mins 0-3 (Silva) Picks the ball up from the keeper, turns and goes round Norwood six times and drives on toward goal as all the Blades players watch and clap. Berge flashes one of those smiles he does and leaps up in the air as Silva boots it past Davies

41 mins 1-3 (Berge) Nope. Me neither.

55 mins 1-4 (Haaland) Completes his hat-trick running from midfield with Oliver Norwood impaled on his chopper. Has to be subbed to get Norwood removed.

69 mins 1-5 (Colin Bell) On as a sub even though he's been dead two years. Smashes a cracking shot past Davies who is openly crying.

81 mins 1-6 (Mike Summerbee) Another late fitness test hopeful who boots Baldock up in the air and stands over him growling before setting off and bending it into the top bin

Put short, we're gonna get sprawled out, hogtied, lubricated liberally and fastfucked up the out-door and in the gob by unfeeling footballing monsters

Prepare to watch it through your fingers and remaining on your first pint throughout the game.

pommpey
Can't wait for the movie...oh wait that would have been Wrexham

Looking at Transfermarkt values, even if they went full 2nd XI (in Euros)

Ortega - 6m

Lewis - 15m
Laporte - 30m
Akanji - 30m
Gomez - 15m

Phillips - 35m
Perrone - 10m
Gundogan - 25m
Palmer - 15m

Mahrez - 30m
Alvarez - 50m

So we'd still be facing 261m rated players.

Our entire squad including loanees is ranked at 105m.

I'm beginning to conclude this may be an uphill task 🤣

Anything better than when they beat Burnley, so less than 6 goal defeat.
I think we can raise our game to keep it less than that.

Back
Top Bottom