Team

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He hasn't told us that Baldock seems to be MIA??

No apology warranted for leaking the team a day before a fixture.....

Who's side is he on?

Fuck that, think Sunjihi needs to stop leaking starting lineups.

You should keep this to yourself and it's bang out of order for posting it on here. Maybe no one of note sees it, but why not just keep it to yourself and say there's a few surprises rather than naming players starting.

Klopp read it earlier. If he hadn't read it, he was gonna make 10 changes apparently

You should keep this to yourself and it's bang out of order for posting it on here. Maybe no one of note sees it, but why not just keep it to yourself and say there's a few surprises rather than naming players starting.
Yeah bang out of order that , should keep teams top secret , like Liverpool have and then sprung a surprise by playing Salah gakpo and Diaz up front when we have been preparing to face rush, dalglish and Craig Johnston, we've no chance now

Yeah bang out of order that , should keep teams top secret , like Liverpool have and then sprung a surprise by playing Salah gakpo and Diaz up front when we have been preparing to face rush, dalglish and Craig Johnston, we've no chance now
Well I just put Tsimikas in my fantasy team yesterday so the line up has surprised me!

I don't agree with your post, I never would agree with any fan posting stuff on transfers and team selection on a forum.

I know it’s minor and has very little chance of affecting a game, but our manager will not want the info leaked, however silly it may sound to some. I know the last time CW was here he had to pull someone up for it.

I don't agree with your post, I never would agree with any fan posting stuff on transfers and team selection on a forum.
But how many of the selections does he get right ? And what is the issue with it ? Do you not think opposition clubs have scouts and people in the know, If a United fan on here knows our team selection and formation 24 hours before kick off you can bet klopp was aware 20 hours before and that isn't from him lurking on here

Back
Top Bottom