Team vs Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Champagneblade

Reaction score
I know, I know.

The wound is still weeping and here I am looking to ‘go again’. What choice do we have? 😂

Just wondered which poor option we go for next.

Without Holgate, the push to 3 at the back gets brought into question once more.

We have two competing options - we revert back to 4 at the back, probably with a Robinson-Ahmedhodzic combo or we bring in Trusty after he did so well on Sunday(!) and persist with 3 at the back.

We also have the conundrum of what to do at left back. Options are Trusty, Larouci or Osborn.

I’d be inclined to give this a go, more of a midfield diamond with a double pivot and then with McAtee as a 10.

It also means that with Wolves playing 3-4-2-1, we should have numbers in the important parts of the field, unless someone takes a red and completely screws us. “As if” I hear you say!

————————Grbic————————
Bogle-Ahmedhodzic-Robinson-Osborn
—————-Souza—Arblaster—————
——Hamer————————Brooks——
————————McAtee———————
————————Archer————————

It might at least give the fans something to get excited about if Arblaster makes a start. It could show a bit of a glimpse into some of the potential future midfield at least.

If Archer not fit, then probably some combo of McBurnie / Osula unless BBD is fit.

Grbic
Bogle Anel Robinson Trusty Osborn
Hamer Souza Brooks
McAtee
Archer/Osula

Nailed on win

I’d forgotten about Curtis.

Why not?

Might ruin his confidence but he may as well get used to it!

Wes/Grbic
Bogle Anel Robbo Trusty Osborn
Hamer Souza Brooks
McAtee Archer
Then bring Norwood, Larrouci and Buyabu on, and take Archer, McAtee & Hamer off when we're 1-0 down and 10mins to go

I know, I know.

The wound is still weeping and here I am looking to ‘go again’. What choice do we have? 😂

Without Holgate, the push to 3 at the back gets brought into question once more.

We have two competing options - we revert back to 4 at the back, probably with a Robinson-Ahmedhodzic combo or we bring in Trusty after he did so well on Sunday(!) and persist with 3 at the back.

We also have the conundrum of what to do at left back. Options are Trusty, Larouci or Osborn.

I’d be inclined to give this a go, more of a midfield diamond with a double pivot and then with McAtee as a 10.

It also means that with Wolves playing 3-4-2-1, we should have numbers in the important parts of the field, unless someone takes a red and completely screws us. “As if” I hear you say!

————————Grbic————————
——Hamer————————Brooks——
————————McAtee———————
————————Archer————————

It might at least give the fans something to get excited about if Arblaster makes a start. It could show a bit of a glimpse into some of the potential future midfield at least.

If Archer not fit, then probably some combo of McBurnie / Osula unless BBD is fit.
Can’t see Brooks & Arblaster both starting at this stage.

Grbic
Bogle Anel Robinson Osborn
Souza
McAtee Davis Hamer
McB Archer

I know, I know.

————————Grbic————————
——Hamer————————Brooks——
————————McAtee———————
————————Archer————————

Wouldn't be against that if Archer is fit. If he isn't swap Archer for McBurnie for me.
Osula could well end up coming very good, but he still feels too raw most of the time for me. He may benefit from our relegation and be stronger for it... maybe.
Wouldn't be against Trusty at LB either.

Bogle is currently one of our biggest problems at the back. The number of times the opposition has crossed in from their right and Bogle has left his man fully open at the back post is frightening. I was watching him against Brighton at the weekend and he was giving their left winger far too much room as they built down their right and through the middle. It's not as if he's contributing much going forward either at the moment. I think we need a fit Baldock back ASAP.

Wolves have already got a team...Any team that can go to Chelsea and Tottenham and win don't need my help.

I know, I know.

————————Grbic————————
——Hamer————————Brooks——
————————McAtee———————
————————Archer————————

Mate

Think you’re tops , but

…..who gives a flying fuck

Is there any possibility of Diaz being available this week?

Back
Top Bottom