Team vs West Ham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

jono_t2000

Reaction score
Osula to be rewarded for his 2 goals in the cup

RND comes back into the starting lineup.

BBD to make his premier league debut.

Robinson and Trusty as the center halves, with Anel looking at possibly leaving this window... do we risk injury or his head not being in it

Screenshot_20240116-195538.png

Archer will play at home and I think BBD will be on the bench

Possibly right, however it will be Osula who unluckily drops out as we'd play Archer in his favoured central striker role now we've got BBD in

I think we'll have the Rotherham keeper through the door by Saturday personally, but if he's not:

Wes,
Bogle, Anel, Trusty, RND,
McAtee, Souza, Brooks, Hamer
Archer, McB

Robinson and Trusty as the center halves, with Anel looking at possibly leaving this window... do we risk injury or his head not being in it

View attachment 177565
That starting 11 looks mighty fine :)

West Ham have a few key players out don't they?

West Ham have a few key players out don't they?
Paquetá, Antonio, Coufal, Kudus, Aguerd and Bowen apparently out. Hoping they risk a few more of the 1st team against Bristol City tonight, hopefully nothing bad, hate seeing players injured but a few knocks to help us out would be nice.

Some big names out, we should seriously take the game to them in this one. I know people don't like it but I'm also for McBurnie starting. They've still got some big lads and we'll need all the height we can get for the corners. Stick Osula on in the second half to grab a winner.

Possibly right, however it will be Osula who unluckily drops out as we'd play Archer in his favoured central striker role now we've got BBD in
I'd be very surprised if BBD starts. He's hardly played this season and looks like he's carrying a bit of timber in photos I've seen. It's gonna take a while to get up to speed so I expect him to be on tje bench v West Ham amd start the Cup game v Brighton

compared to first game of the season. v palace ....
Souza- hadnt done a preseason
slimane
laroccui
brooks
hackford
davies
trusty
marsh
seriki

View attachment 177565
Wow, that lineup looks tasty…Then I wake a realise we’re playing in the Premier fucking league.

View attachment 177565
Wow, that lineup looks tasty…Then I wake a realise we’re playing in the Premier fucking league

West Ham looking weakened by injuries. Currently 1-0 down to Bristol City and Benrahma just got a straight red. Glad about that because I reckon he's the sort of tricky player who would have had a field day against our defence.

West Ham looking weakened by injuries. Currently 1-0 down to Bristol City and Benrahma just got a straight red. Glad about that because I reckon he's the sort of tricky player who would have had a field day against our defence.
Does the card count for PL matches ?

Does the card count for PL matches ?
If a player is red-carded in an FA Cup tie, that carries over to the Premier League - or whatever domestic competition immediately follows their sending-off. Aston Villa's Leander Dendoncker was the only Premier League player to receive his marching orders in the FA Cup third round. Now Benrahma.

There’s me thinking who the fuck is BBD 🤡

I had honestly forgotten him , let’s hope he changes that Sunday !

I don’t see why we just don’t play BBD, Archer and McAtee as our front three if we are playing 4-3-3.

Yep agreed. I was picking Osula as reward for getting those goals and to see if could keep momentum going.

But in all likelihood it will be Archer up top with BBD and Macca either side.

Paquetá, Antonio, Coufal, Kudus, Aguerd and Bowen apparently out. Hoping they risk a few more of the 1st team against Bristol City tonight, hopefully nothing bad, hate seeing players injured but a few knocks to help us out would be nice.

Some big names out, we should seriously take the game to them in this one. I know people don't like it but I'm also for McBurnie starting. They've still got some big lads and we'll need all the height we can get for the corners. Stick Osula on in the second half to grab a winner.
Red card for Benrahma last night!

really think we will win this with their injuries west ham should be there for the taking but if we dont its all over for me and we start planning for the championship although maybe weve already started 🤔

Back
Top Bottom