Team vs Leicester City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

McBurnie was brought in to do a job and I think it's time to stick him in there and let him do it., McGoldrick and Robinson are doing the same job for me and we need that finisher. As for the rest I'll go along with how ever our management team wants to set up , they've given the old lags a fair crack of the whip and so far they've come through with flying colours now we just need that steady player in front of goal and we've cracket it.
But innit great to be spoilt for choice ............. :D

----------------------------Henderson

Baldock ---------Egan------------------O'Connell--------Stevens

-----------------------------Basham-----------------------------

---------Lundstram-------Norwood-----------Fleck

------------McGoldrick------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------Sharp--------------------

But I know nothing of football 🤷‍♂️

Hendo
Basham - Egan - O'Connell
Baldock - Freeman - Norwood - Lundstram - Stevens
McBurnie - Morrison

Mcburnie for Robinson ...obviously

Maybe freeman for Fleck ...not sure yet on that one ..as we will have a lot of work to do off the ball ..assuming Osborn and Besic not up to speed ..

I can see McB going well with Sharp too so yeah, I'd go with them two.

Not for me tbh. The way we play requires at least one of the two to buzz around the flanks at times. Sharp can help out at times to work openings (usually on the right) but it’s not his main strength. If we persist with a flat three having one of those strikers being able to drop back becomes fairly crucial.

He shouldn’t be dropped for it but it didn’t come at speed or through players, it was the perfect ‘corridor of uncertainty ball for the defenders’ from Lunny and Didzy missed a sitter but as you say we move on.
All strikers miss chances that's a fact Didzi was unfortunate as the goalie kinder anticipated where it would go .9 times out of 10 it would have gone in for as he didnt get the contact he wanted it was goal bound.
Goalie fell on it ,good anticipation as I said but that's football , goalies lucky day ! Didzi will put that away another day.
I've seen Sharpi miss em from there .

Gonna stick my neck out here, I haven’t been impressed with either Robinson or McGoldrick so far. I’d start McBurnie and Sharp for the next one.
Be careful McGoldrick isn't allowed criticism because he was a brilliant free transfer! (I do rate McG btw)

Be careful McGoldrick isn't allowed criticism because he was a brilliant free transfer! (I do rate McG btw)

I rate McGoldrick massively, but he isn't a goalscorer, yes he had 15 goals last season but could of had over 30. He misses one huge chance a game and as you say they are hard to come by in this league we need to take our chances.

I rate McGoldrick massively, but he isn't a goalscorer, yes he had 15 goals last season but could of had over 30. He misses one huge chance a game and as you say they are hard to come by in this league we need to take our chances.
Exactly mate. I do rate him but some fans need to remember we have 5 quality strikers and they all deserve a chance at some point.

Exactly mate. I do rate him but some fans need to remember we have 5 quality strikers and they all deserve a chance at some point.
I don't see it has 'who is dropped' as more about who has been the hungriest in training. That way no one becomes complacent and those picked are at the top of their game.
We are going to have to earn every point we get in this league and can't afford to carry passengers.

Back
Top Bottom