Team V Leicester B

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I will be really disappointed if we can not get some of our youth team players involved tonight.

It sounds like it will be first team players all the way, albeit fringe squad players. Why is CW not pushing on one or two kids to give them even a sniff of whats involved in a first team fixture. How can Semple, Gilmoor, Cummings, Slater be ready to step up when a glaring chance to involve them goes by, yet again.

Every other club, and i do mean every other club give their stand out youth players every experience they can to be ready to step up, usually in the league cup. Our only chance to do the same is the EPL Trophy.

3 U23 games have now been played and our manager and chief scout have not been to watch once.

I am sure we could double the crowd from 900 to 1800 by playing some genuine youngsters of our own. ( crowd number is me by sarcastic )

I realize it is a shocking format of a tournament but come on, a full first team line up !!........ Its got egg on face written all over it.

I'm pretty sure we can't make many changes to Saturday's line up or we'd be fined.

I'm pretty sure we can't make many changes to Saturday's line up or we'd be fined.

i still say we should be playing youth players and paying any fine given.

We should use this to enhance our young players for exactly the same reason it is intended for the Premier clubs.

i still say we should be playing youth players and paying any fine given.

We should use this to enhance our young players for exactly the same reason it is intended for the Premier clubs.

"Pay any fine going"

Have you ever been introduced to the Sheffield United board?

Back on topic...

Moore
Freeman Wilson Wright Hussey
Whiteman Coutts
Calvert-Lewin McNulty Chapman
Done

Subs:
Long, Semple, Gilmour, T Smith, Sharp, O'Connell, Basham​

Avoid the fine, get the young lads on in the second half. Whiteman didn't play for the U23s yesterday (James Wallace managed 62 mins :eek:) so I'd expect him to play; Hussey only just keeps his place but maybe what's basically a reserve match will let him get his head straight; Tyler Smith gets a reward for his U18s and U23s goalscoring form.

Back on topic...

Moore
Freeman Wilson Wright Hussey
Whiteman Coutts
Calvert-Lewin McNulty Chapman
Done

Subs:
Long, Semple, Gilmour, T Smith, Sharp, O'Connell, Basham​

Avoid the fine, get the young lads on in the second half. Whiteman didn't play for the U23s yesterday (James Wallace managed 62 mins :eek:) so I'd expect him to play; Hussey only just keeps his place but maybe what's basically a reserve match will let him get his head straight; Tyler Smith gets a reward for his U18s and U23s goalscoring form.
Sounds like a sensible team to me. No fines, keep players ticking over, experience for youth......

Never ever going to be the squad tonight i am afraid. Brookes and Reed need involving but Done and Sharp could drop out.

Semple, Gilmoor and Smith will probs be on ball boy duty.

Sounds like a sensible team to me. No fines, keep players ticking over, experience for youth......

Never ever going to be the squad tonight i am afraid. Brookes and Reed need involving but Done and Sharp could drop out.

Semple, Gilmoor and Smith will probs be on ball boy duty.

Completely forgot about Brookes; he should be in for Chapman assuming he can play that role. Reed, in my humble opinion, isn't in that squad on merit. He needs to get his head down as the game passes him by too much.

Back
Top Bottom