Team V Leicester B

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You have done it again.

You dont want to discuss it because a) you think anybody going to the match is a bit of a mug because in your opinion they don't understand how this competition may or may not effect L1 and L2 further down the road.

You've done it again by completely failing to understand what someone has posted.

Except we get fined if we deviate from the last squad too much.

It's all about a long term plan to introduce B teams into the league system, but hey, I'm just moaning.
I understand Pete i really do.

If we use these games as training games for our benefit then i can deal with that. at least to a point.

I dont think we will ever introduce B Teams as the league structure simply doesn't have room to incorporate them.....

Maybe pal, i don't know about that.

I know they are doing something similar in Scotland.............

Well there's another proposal to have Rangers and Celtic in the English league system by 2019, an idea that's cut from the same cloth as this EFL Trophy fiasco.

T
Well there's another proposal to have Rangers and Celtic in the English league system by 2019, an idea that's cut from the same cloth as this EFL Trophy fiasco.
here is more chance of a 3rd league than Rangers and Celtic getting the approval to come down here.

What league they get shoehorned in for starters and the fact that the revenue they generate for scottish football means the scottish fa would never let them go.

3rd league is all about the premier league and the FA. which could well happen in time.

Then I'm bemused by your numerous responses.
Don't be bemused.

I understand what you say but disagreed with how you said it.

Every supporter can make their own mind up to go to the game tomorrow.
With or without facts. The only motivation for some is to go and watch their team no matter what.

That's all I was trying to say as best as I could

leicester b or leicester bees

personally would have the shop staff on the bench and the tea lady in goal, , knill and wilder at full backs
and get 7 out of the ground who fancy a kick about , and play Done so we can go for it

Monday Night Flouncing...

Next time, give me warning, i'll bake a cake for us all to enjoy...

Any suggestions?

leicester b or leicester bees

personally would have the shop staff on the bench and the tea lady in goal, , knill and wilder at full backs
and get 7 out of the ground who fancy a kick about , and play Done so we can go for it

That and play the new discipline rules to our advantage by getting those we don't want to select banned from this competition only.

I'm not going, not under protest or owt but, is it just me who feels like the premier league are just taking the piss out of lower league football..

I just can't be part of it...

Pugh
Pugh Barney Mcgew Cuthbert
Dibble Grub Bagpuss Mr Benn Mr Happy
Rhubarb and Custard

Manager / Mascot Captain Pugwash

what is embarrassing is one of the under 23 teams Blackburn, their first team could be playing in this next season , might get blackburn v blackburn under 23 s next season

2nd string line up for me.

Nothing competition we should treat mostly as such.

In a long hard season, why risk injuries / suspensions / fatigue of key players ?

UTB

I would rather die than go to this match tonight.

If you go tonight you are supporting the death of your local team. Once Chelsea, Arsenal, Manure and Citeh B enter the football league the likes of Bury, Accrington, Stevenage et all are dead.

I would rather die than go to this match tonight.

If you go tonight you are supporting the death of your local team. Once Chelsea, Arsenal, Manure and Citeh B enter the football league the likes of Bury, Accrington, Stevenage et all are dead.

Premier League clubs just can't resist signing every young player under the sun so let's create another division to accommodate their addiction. Fucking great logic.

I will be really disappointed if we can not get some of our youth team players involved tonight.

It sounds like it will be first team players all the way, albeit fringe squad players. Why is CW not pushing on one or two kids to give them even a sniff of whats involved in a first team fixture. How can Semple, Gilmoor, Cummings, Slater be ready to step up when a glaring chance to involve them goes by, yet again.

Every other club, and i do mean every other club give their stand out youth players every experience they can to be ready to step up, usually in the league cup. Our only chance to do the same is the EPL Trophy.

3 U23 games have now been played and our manager and chief scout have not been to watch once.

I am sure we could double the crowd from 900 to 1800 by playing some genuine youngsters of our own. ( crowd number is me by sarcastic )

I realize it is a shocking format of a tournament but come on, a full first team line up !!........ Its got egg on face written all over it.

Pugh
Pugh Barney Mcgew Cuthbert
Dibble Grub Bagpuss Mr Benn Mr Happy
Rhubarb and Custard

Manager / Mascot Captain Pugwash
Whoa whoa whoa....where's the Soup Dragon from The Clangers and Mary ,Mungo and Midge ? Surely they should be in the first 11 ?

Back
Top Bottom