TEAM for Trip to MAN U

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

5-4-1
Foderingham
Baldock Basham Jags Ampadu Lowe
Bogle Lundstram Fleck Stevens
McGoldrick

Subs:
Ramsdale, Gordon, Bryan, Rodwell, Norwood, Brunt, Burke, Brewster, Sharp;
Presuming nobody back from injury

Are you sure Egan is suspended for the match?

The official ruling is that yellow cards reset after 19 games (Egan got his 5th booking in our 19th), so he should be banned.

Strangely though both the FA website and as you pointed out the Premier League website aren’t listing him as banned, only Doucoure and Robinson.

9- 10-4

We still might struggle to keep a clean sheet.

—————-Rammers————-
——Baldock-Basham-Ampadu
—Bogle—Lunny—-Fleck—Burke
——————Didzy——————
———-Brewster—-Sharp———-

Burke at LWB/LM - why? because it would strengthen our left side immeasurably in terms of attacking strength

some of our best attacks have gone through Bogle recently, so why not try the same on the opposite with a more than capable player in Burke?

Get Sharp pressing the mistake-prone Maguire and this could be a route for a goal - it’s going to be one of those matched we might need to grind out a result of sorts

some of our best attacks have gone through Bogle recently, so why not try the same on the opposite with a more than capable player in Burke?
Because he’s not a defender? Imagine whoever plays on the right wing for Man U going up against LWB Oli Burke...

—————-Rammers————-
——Baldock-Basham-Ampadu
—Bogle—Lunny—-Fleck—Burke
——————Didzy——————
———-Brewster—-Sharp———-

Burke at LWB/LM - why? because it would strengthen our left side immeasurably in terms of attacking strength

Get Sharp pressing the mistake-prone Maguire and this could be a route for a goal - it’s going to be one of those matched we might need to grind out a result of sorts

That back 3 worries me greatly, but I also concede that we have fuck all options in there with Egan out.

Otherwise, I like the look of that lineup young man.

—-----——-Rammers————-
Baldock--Basham-Ampadu-E.Stevens
--------------Lunny--------------
—-----Bogle--—-Fleck------------
——————Didzy——————
——--—-Burke—-Sharp——----

Would snap there hands off at a draw, sadly I cant see past a heavy defeat.

I think it'll either be:

Ramsdale
Bash Jags Ampadu
Bogle / Baldock Lunny Norwood Fleck Stevens
McGoldrick
Burke

Or

Ramsdale
Bash Ampadu Stevens
Bogle /Baldock Lunny Norwood Fleck Lowe
McGoldrick
Burke

Not sure where we are in terms of Osborn coming back...if hes fit play him wing back in line up 2

Got to hope they are a bit complacent tomorrow night i think!

Think I'd be going 5-4-1 or 4-5-1 for this one. Leave Burke up top on his own. Get bodies behind and hope for a miracle.

Think I’d be calling all South Africans and Brazilians to get the fuck down to Shirecliffe pronto!!

I'd rather not think about it.

Think it will be a watching through the hands job.

The official ruling is that yellow cards reset after 19 games (Egan got his 5th booking in our 19th), so he should be banned
At the time I thought that he was stupid to get booked when there was no immediate danger; even more stupid to do it in the last game before the re-set 🤯

Back
Top Bottom