SUTV

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

First time I’ve watched it last night. Didn’t really clock the commentators. Just a voice in tne background, I was too busy fuming with the lack of endeavour of McB and sheer incompetence of Bash.

Have Hudders agreed to sign Bash if he helped them to win last night ?

On that one issue I have to politely disagree. I think Matt Young does a really good job. Because he’s commentating to the same audience each week he doesn’t get lost in all the tired tropes that get rolled out about us. I find him clear and knowledgeable. And he’s commentating off the telly home and away. Respect for that.
Is that the SUTV commentator?

No harm with disagreeing, I just don't find him or the platform particularly exciting or interesting. It was more to highlight how good the BBC comms were rather than slate ours too much....

The difference i found last night with the much experienced fella on BBC Leeds / West Yorks was that he was extremely well informed. Yes he should be informed on a side a few miles down the road but i thought that whilst there was the obvious biase to the side he was covering, Huddersfield, there was also a respect for the opposition, which you rarely find nowadays. His honesty and opinions were not controversial, they were quite blunt, but polite.

His comments about how, for an automaticly promoted side we've lost so many games (and he reeled them off, whilst also expressing his knowledge of the division generally) were not tinged with a dig that we were an average side, but how competitive the division is.

He genuinely seemed to love football and his comments about Baldocks runs were also good to hear.

Through listening to him and also the Boro commentators as well as many others through the season, it is clear that not many commentators and co commentators watch or take interest in the opposition.

I quite like how shit SUTV is, for some weird perverse reason. Asaba seems like a really lovely fella but he’s absolutely useless as well! The bias on it is comical.

It just seems like a proper budget/cowboy job but I like it in comparison to the pristine, well oiled machine of sky (only when we are involved, I’d hate it normally)

Biggs needs his own daytime talk show.

That old bloke who presents it sometimes is a reyt joke.. called Max Lowe, Rob Lowe. Brian Deane, Brain Deal??? An Kevin Gage, Kevin Gale 😄 he also gets stats wrong constantly. Like we lost 1 nil at home to Norwich???

I’m watching the Huddersfield Ifollow on IPTV with radio Leeds commentary and it’s the best commentary that I’ve listened to.

Not sure who the commentator is but he’s extremely well informed on United, funny, eloquent and creative with his descriptions of the game

Credit to him for picking up on “mind the gap Sheffield Wednesday” from the blades fans

I've heard him before doing Hudds games. Brilliant commentator

why dont they just let paul walker do the commentating hes brilliant at it gage and asaba just look at things through red and white tinted glasses similar to pearson when he was commentating on pigs games he was so bias and over the top it was unbelievable hate him

It's back! Nice to see the players in the new kits on media day! Always like the intro tune don't know why 🤣 (24s)

This appeared on my podcast feed.

I gave up after Asaba tried to tell me how well we had done at Arsenal.

Massive cop out to interview an injured player. Suspect things aren't great behind the scenes.

Also Egan is the most boring interviewee ever.

Asaba seems a decent bloke, but he just sends me to sleep

Back
Top Bottom