Superstore response to having no sponsor on shirt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think we should protest and go without a sponsor ,get cheap crap players and go back down. Good grief ,this fucking snowflake generation is getting worse ,so glad I had my youth in the 70s when life was fun.
Still got any shirts from those days? :eek:

Every sponsor would be a form of gambling though.

If we had 'Save the Whale', it would be gamble to see if indeed that Whales would be saved

I don’t know why anyone would want to save whales anyhow. They take so much room up. I can’t stand clutter!

Why not buy a black felt tip pen and creatively change the letters USG? Perhaps change it to the Australian wool lined boots company by filling in the S and adding another to form UGGS?

Why not buy a black felt tip pen and creatively change the letters USG? Perhaps change it to the Australian wool lined boots company by filling in the S and adding another to form UGGS?

Or just add an S to the end of USG for United States Geological Survey.

Has anyone ever ordered one of those? What are they like? Just screenprinted I imagine. It's funny though, PL lawyers will be busy this time of year I imagine taking these down.
But you'll still see them for sale in China, Hong Kong and hopefully (if we become popular!) in Spain, Greece etc!

Has anyone ever ordered one of those? What are they like? Just screenprinted I imagine. It's funny though, PL lawyers will be busy this time of year I imagine taking these down.
I've had a few in the past that I've ordered from Thailand/Vietnam and they've been absolutely perfect, you'd struggle to tell the difference between the fake one and a real one. Think I've still got a Bayern Munich shirt that I bought.......

I've had a few in the past that I've ordered from Thailand/Vietnam and they've been absolutely perfect, you'd struggle to tell the difference between the fake one and a real one. Think I've still got a Bayern Munich shirt that I bought.......

I get them for my lads for their football practice. £18 for top, shorts and socks of which ever European club is in fashion and they generally last the season. Look as good as the real thing with personalised names and numbers for 1/5 of the price.

I get them for my lads for their football clubs. £18 for top, shorts and socks of which ever European club is in with the kids and they last the season. Look as good as the real thing for 1/5 of the price.
Yep, can't fault them at all. Wouldn't have a clue where to go to buy them now though, it's a fair few years since I bought any and the websites I used have long since been shut down.

Yep, can't fault them at all. Wouldn't have a clue where to go to buy them now though, it's a fair few years since I bought any and the websites I used have long since been shut down.
DHGate app is a good source.

*Disclaimer...I buy my SUFC goods from the club store 👍

Call me old-fashioned (I am guilty as charged), but it has always struck me as odd that people pay big money to buy something which basically turns them into a walking advertising hoarding; surely the company should pay you to do the advertising? It's a funny old game...

Back
Top Bottom