Superstore response to having no sponsor on shirt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Inter_blade83

Reaction score
So yesterday I emailed the club to see if I could get a shirt without the sponsor as the trading they do is essentially gambling, and knowing that other clubs cater for this I thought we might too...

Disappointed. GreggyHalford will be annoyed.

I think we should protest and go without a sponsor ,get cheap crap players and go back down. Good grief ,this fucking snowflake generation is getting worse ,so glad I had my youth in the 70s when life was fun.

I'm not sure we can credit alpharooms, teletext or doordeals for our promotion tbh.

I made an enquiry based on evidence from other clubs, it's a shame ours isn't 'there' yet.

I'd love a sponsor less shirt.

If you want one without a sponsor, wait until the end of the season and get on eBay.

Misprints innit.

I've seen ones with no sponsors, ones with DoorDeals on the front, 3 main sponsors on the front, off to the side, sideways.

Some real collectors items haha

I'm not sure we can credit alpharooms, teletext or doordeals for our promotion tbh.

I made an enquiry based on evidence from other clubs, it's a shame ours isn't 'there' yet.

Why ??? Its a football shirt that footballers play in ,does it matter ? Get a grip ,have you accidentally set up a USG account ,have you been forced into it ? Simply don't buy a shirt ,no one is forcing you.

So yesterday I emailed the club to see if I could get a shirt without the sponsor as the trading they do is essentially gambling, and knowing that other clubs cater for this I thought we might too...

View attachment 56426

I take it that you have opted out of your pension scheme as well then as most of the cash is "gambled" (invested) on the stock market which is the same as what USG do? Many many pension funds have hedge funds included in their portfolio which is also a form of gambling

View attachment 56426

Which clubs do shirts without sponsors in adult sizes?

Which clubs do shirts without sponsors in adult sizes?

I might be mistaken on this but I thought someone on here mentioned that Newcastle did it?

I don't really care and will get the away shirt regardless, I just thought I'd see what the response was.

Maybe I should have put that in the OP. Haha

I think some clubs sell junior shirts without any sponsors if they have no alternative sponsor but as far as I remember, they dont sell sponsor less shirts.

1562062518660.png£17.46 from Direct soccer. 1562062827126.png£17.21 Kit king
Absolutely nowt like, but WABAW.

Buy a quality retro shirt from toffs. No sponsor and will last a lifetime.
Unless you become morbidly obese.

Think West Ham do
Yes I’ve just checked and they do. Umbro though. Maybe it’s something we should be looking at when we renew the sponsorship deal. If we stay up we’ll be in a stronger negotiation position.

I think we should protest and go without a sponsor ,get cheap crap players and go back down. Good grief ,this fucking snowflake generation is getting worse ,so glad I had my youth in the 70s when life was fun.
Maybe once your 'don't give a fuck' generation has died off, the world will be a better place.

You could al
I was sat next to a Hammer at soccer aid and he was saying his season ticket had gone up to £360. That’s so cheap for London.
Subsidised by the taxpayer mebbe? ;)

"home made kit" threads.
This sounds like an great idea, like the knock off Panini stickers (how much do the PL rake in from Panini?) And I can imagine some amusing results.

Back
Top Bottom