summer (sort of) window

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I like Adam Armstrong as a player if available at a half decent price he is easily worth a punt. Scores proper poacher goals and some curling screamers.

Find it interesting that the name of the striker we've bid for cant be spelt correctly, or am i just a stickler for details?

Armstrong: Decent pace, does a nice swerving shot from 20 yards and takes a good penalty, persistent. Laughable step over.

Adam Armstrong hahahahahahahaha
I’m hoping the laughing isn’t based on the ability of the player? If we’re looking to get a major target and a development target he’d certainly fit the latter. He’ll go on to be sold on for £20m plus after another year in the Championship.

13 in 64 as a centre forward and 28 in 146 at Championship level.

So if we are getting a major target and a development target and Robinson is leaving that still leaves us with 6 strikers.

Ha, i just saw the post, was about to type "I'll be shocked if we sign Armstrong". But I see that's the consensus already. Decent player and talented. But to be a strong prem player? I'd be very surprised.

Somebody on this forum actually suggested Adam Armstrong the other day .
Most of WUM's posts are recycled bits that have been on here already, except for Isak which he is now manouvering away from.

boris-backpedals on Make a GIF

I knew it was a pipe dream, but of all the strikers mentioned on the mill Isak was the one that got me salivating. With this thread it was definitely a case of 'It's the hope that kills you.' Now if only we could get our hands on that Brooks sell on fee...

Y'know what pisses me off?
Other teams are quoting £8m to buy player without a single senior appearance
£50m for a lad who's had 1 good season at Championship level.
£25m+ for the Championships (average looking) top scorer.
£1m for a lad who scored 11 goals in the SPL last season.
And what have we had? Nowt bid for any of the proven guys from PL to Championship we are looking to let go.

Y'know what pisses me off?
Other teams are quoting £8m to buy player without a single senior appearance
£50m for a lad who's had 1 good season at Championship level.
£25m+ for the Championships (average looking) top scorer.
£1m for a lad who scored 11 goals in the SPL last season.
And what have we had? Nowt bid for any of the proven guys from PL to Championship we are looking to let go.

We will have had enquiries for LF, JL and CR. If we haven't had any concrete bids yet, I'm sure we will shortly

I love spelling and grammar as much as the next Blade... But can someone give us some secret transfer news instead?! Where's Connor Gallagher going anyway? I don't want to panic anyone but it's one month until kick off! Our team is brilliant and still better than most, but panic anyway!

I love spelling and grammar as much as the next Blade... But can someone give us some secret transfer news instead?! Where's Connor Gallagher going anyway? I don't want to panic anyone but it's one month until kick off! Our team is brilliant and still better than most, but panic anyway!
Newcastle i think, even though they're signing hendrick and just resigned Longstaff

Newcastle i think, even though they're signing hendrick and just resigned Longstaff
Hard to believe any progressive young player would go to Newcastle, or that a footballing side would loan to non-footballing Newcastle!

Back
Top Bottom